Hey,

My band is looking for songs that have:
2 guitars
1 piano
screaming or ****ty singing (cur our singer's isnt very good)
and our drumming is intermediate at best

Any propositions?
thx
I don't need a signature, I'm too special.
Break up?
"He can dance if he wants too, he can leave his friends behind..."

Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.
Quote by Mr.McAwesom2112
Break up?

ahhahahah wow.

you could of said it nicer.

=P
S m 0 0 k e w e e d & Live life bro.

There are tons of songs like that. If you get a better singer you can do "Don't Stop Believing". It's an amazing song.
Put a guitarist on bass and change the piano to synths.
Get a good singer and you have the ultimate lineup.
Quote by Retro Rocker

...but you're still not Dream Theater.
Quote by angusfan16
I opened my eyes and found my mother standing next to me with my sheets in one hand and the other hand over her eyes. She said, "Why are you naked!" and i quickly tried to come up with an answer, but all i could get out was, "Feels good man."
mindless self indulgence... guitars- kind of simple just chords... piano can play the bass and octaves... the singer can scream along with the band.
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Quote by Freunleven
There's very little that a bass player can do that a piano player can't do with his (or her) left hand.

What a crock, I'd like to see a piano player lift all the bands gear with their left hand
+1 for the mindless self indulgence.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
or like retro rocker sed, put the pianist on synth and have him play Bass on the keyboard and you cud play pretty much aything, otherwise try and play november rain by GNR i would do anything for lov by meatloaf but ur gna need a better singer tho
you can do pretty much anything you want, especially since the piano doesn't have any practical range limitations, just do new arrangements of whatever you want.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Retro Rocker

Or you could leave it as it is and basicaly have the same lineup as The Doors but with an extra guitarist.
Try 'Roadhouse Blues' and get the piano player to really go to town on the lower end of the scale.

Many early rock 'n' roll bands had a similar line up but with a 'stand up' or 'double' bass. (this was before Leo Fender invented the bass guitar)
Drums, piano and amplified guitar are all pretty loud in a live, situation, (this was also before they started using a PA for anything but vocals) but a plucked double bass was pretty quiet, (although a double bass has a large acoustic sound box, it also has tiny little 'f' holes carved in it to let the sound out, play it with a bow however and you get a lot more volume out of it because that's what it's designed for) so live, it would get lost in the mix, so they used to get the piano player to accentuate the bass parts, which is where the 'boogie woogie' or 'honkytonk' style of piano playing started.
Later, double bass players started hitting the strings with a small metal bar, to get more volume out of it, and you started getting stripped down, three piece rock 'n' roll or 'rockabilly' bands. So stripped down infact that sometimes the drum kit comprised of nothing more than a snare drum.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Jun 7, 2008,
My band has 2 guitarists, a pianist (whos also a gospel/opera singer) and a deathmetal bassist. We make it work. Its all about the bassist really. Guitars focus on harmony sred, piano with light chord progs and the bass has room to go wild. Lots of slapping, tapping and whatnot.
Porcupine Tree.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Porcupine Tree.

<3 PT
thought SW was only guitarist though and just did alot of overdubbs lol
Between The Buried and Me
Opeth
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.