So here I am in my apartment in Manhattan KS, and I'm watching my street... well more like a river now, flood closer and closer to my front door, (I actually just helped some dude push his bogged car to higher ground). and I was just curious as to how many other UGer's are experiencing all this with me... because it sucks... tornado sirens are effin' annoying
Proud Member of UG's Smartasses
PM Temporary to join.

"This isn't Vietnam, it's bowling! There are rules!" - Walter

"Steve Holt is a bastard!" - Will Arnet as G.O.B.
It has been exceptionally crazy this past week, two tornado warning here and an immense amount of rain Friday night.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
these are the time that i love to be in canada
sure it may be cold
but where i live we get nothing

best of luck to you though man
Folk Will Live On

well i live at the pinnacle of midwestern Kansas..Tribune..smallest county in the state. we had tornado sirens today along with some heavy rain and pea to marble-sized hail.
...why?
hah no major flooding at my house and now its dry and about 85 degrees, but when i was camping a couple days ago it rained all day long and flooded our whole camp =/
I breathe air.
Quote by Thornography
If there are tornado sirens shouldn't you be hiding for your life?

yes but they're pretty tough
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by Thornography
If there are tornado sirens shouldn't you be hiding for your life?

Yeah, you'd think that, but after awhile you just kinda sit around waiting for reports of funnels touching down, or the sound of a frieght train, but if you can hear it, it's generally too late.
Proud Member of UG's Smartasses
PM Temporary to join.

"This isn't Vietnam, it's bowling! There are rules!" - Walter

"Steve Holt is a bastard!" - Will Arnet as G.O.B.
Our whole town is practically underwater. It's rained wayyyyy too much in the past couple weeks. It looks like were gonna get even more rain.

I feel sorry for Parkersburg, that town north of us that got destroyed (it gets all sorts of commercials and coverage here, i don't know about you other midwest states). They have been getting rained on non stop ever since they got blown over, and it's probably making relief efforts hella difficult. Pity they aren't letting volunteers help yet. I really want to go
Quote by SchecterAxer182
So here I am in my apartment in Manhattan KS, and I'm watching my street... well more like a river now, flood closer and closer to my front door, (I actually just helped some dude push his bogged car to higher ground). and I was just curious as to how many other UGer's are experiencing all this with me... because it sucks... tornado sirens are effin' annoying

man, i live in Lenexa, Kansas, and my power went out for about 2 hours, there are many more storms expected, which sucks!!!
It's those damn Japanese and their weather controlling devices.

Here in Canada (Close to NY state) it's the beginning of June and still pretty cold. Generally this time of the year I am out sweating my balls of in 20 degrees.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I'm on Vancouver island in BC, above Washington State. We are having some fuxed up weather here too. Usually it's sunny and summery right about now, but it's still raining, cold, and not summery
I hate the weather here. It's always hot and rainy.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"