so, who here is going to get it?

the drums look amazing..... ly wierd, but other than that, they are still competing with Rock Band, and GH4 is a lot better.

So, who's going to pay for it when it is released, i know i am!!!
i will but, uhhh, wrong thread, i guess....
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Quote by O-52-A-50-R
In the UG Contribution Forum? Really?...

agreed /\
yea ill prolly buy it
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Emus. Seriously, no bird should be that big.

Quote by CFH82
Long story short, I had a dream I fu**ed a horse.

Rise up
We are revolutionaries
Viva la revolución
Quote by O-52-A-50-R
In the UG Contribution Forum? Really?...

well, i am contributing a question to UG.

are you getting it, or not?
I'm so sick of guitar hero. It was fun for a little while but it just gets aggravating after about an hour.

And all the girls that thing they can play "guitar" get really annoying......
Wow, they just copied Rock Band.

And Rock Band isn't a copy of Guitar Hero, they actually expanded the idea.
Derp.
Quote by .Will.
Wow, they just copied Rock Band.

And Rock Band isn't a copy of Guitar Hero, they actually expanded the idea.

Not at all. The idea of including extra instruments had been circulating around Red Octane (I believe that's the company, right?) from the early versions of the game. I myself thought of it when I first was introduced to the game as I'm sure many people did. They didn't steal it, if anything Rock Band copied GH.
Quote by captain-falcon
well, i am contributing a question to UG.

are you getting it, or not?

Quote by UG Forums

UG Contribution
Post your articles and lessons here before posting on the main site.

This belongs in The Pit, I'm sure everyone agrees.
i'm never going to buy a guitar hero. i played it a few times and it made me worse at the REAL guitar! plus, it's annoying when people think they are beast at the guitar and never touched a real one in their lifes.
curently composes with Guitar Pro 5. amazing peace of software. i'd recomend it. and Samplitude recording studio.

myspace.com/somethingstarted
Quote by O-52-A-50-R
Not at all. The idea of including extra instruments had been circulating around Red Octane (I believe that's the company, right?) from the early versions of the game. I myself thought of it when I first was introduced to the game as I'm sure many people did. They didn't steal it, if anything Rock Band copied GH.

Harmonix (guitar hero creators) sold Guitar Hero to MTV i believe and then went off to produce Rock Band.

SO!

New gen guitar hero is borrowing from Harmonix's Rock Band
Umm...I loved the first two. Then I bought an actual guitar. When my roommate got the third I enjoyed it, although by the end I realized that all your efforts are just to hear a clearer version of a track from an album, which sort of ruined the appeal. So I probably will not get any future installments of the game. Although I do enjoy Rock Band, just not enough to buy it.
weren't the original guitar hero guys the ones who made rockband after GH got bought out?
"Play on Turn on Live on" - Jonzors

"Without music life would be a mistake" - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

"What you are is what you have been; what you will become is what you do now." - Gautama (the Buddha)
Quote by Alex S.
Harmonix (guitar hero creators) sold Guitar Hero to MTV i believe and then went off to produce Rock Band.

SO!

New gen guitar hero is borrowing from Harmonix's Rock Band

Ahh yes......... must've missed this one while reading
"Play on Turn on Live on" - Jonzors

"Without music life would be a mistake" - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

"What you are is what you have been; what you will become is what you do now." - Gautama (the Buddha)