Thanks alot everyone. I have decided I am definately getting a Stratocaster... Now for the amp....

Vox ad30?
Blackheart?
Epiphone Valve Jr?

Any suggestions?
The Vox hands down. The other amps dont even compete.
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
GET A CRATE!!!!!!!!!!! THATS WHAT YOU NEED A STRAT SOINDS REALLY NICE WITH A CRATE!!!!!!

____________Gear______________
Fender-squire Stratocaster
Dean-Razorback Two-Tone <-------Ha Ha
Fender-frontman 2 (best small amp,EVER)
crate-FXT30
ibanez-Iceman ICX220
GET A CRATE!!!!!!!!!!! THATS WHAT YOU NEED A STRAT SOINDS REALLY NICE WITH A CRATE!!!!!!

damn, if it sounds good with a squire.........
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
Vox.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
I've got the Vox AD30VT. Great little amp, never tried others listed, but I haven't run into anything I don't like about it. Just don't expect to gig much with it.
Get the VOX AD30VT XL! lol thats what I have. But depends on the type of music you liek to play. I liek to play mudkip music.
Guitars:
Schecter C-1+ Black Cherry FMT
2008 American Standard Stratocaster Candy Cola

AMPS:
Fender G-DEC
Fender Dyna-touch III Stage 1000
Vox Valvetronix XL AD30VTXL

Pedals:
DOD Supradistortion FX-55B (w/ Boost)
Hmm....Blackheart, excellent amps, especially for practice.

Tube>Modelling amp

But, seriously, what kind of music are you playing?
Tube>SS/Modeling

Save for an Orange Tiny Terror, or I know it sounds cliche, but you could always get a valveking for $399
Ovation Celebrity
Schecter C-1 Classic
Peavey Valve King 112
I didn't like the Vox very much. They get a ton of love, but in my opinion they're too bright and don't really have a solid bottom end. Valve Jr are capable of some good tones when cranked, but lose a lot of that magic when you turn down and don't let the 5watt rating fool you. It's a loud amp. Haven't played the Blackheart yet. If you're into Fender tones at all their new Champ hybrid amps sound great but there only loud enough for the bedroom.

Good Luck!
I'm not sure exactly how much you can drop here, or what type of music you are going to play, but I have a Carvin Bel Air 212 from the vintage series, and it is AMAZING. My brain literally orgasms everytime I hit a string, even if its out of tune. Okay, maybe it doesnt sound THAT good, but if your looking for a tube amp with a great clean channel, take a look at carvin.
music choice would help, and what it's going to be used for.

out of those the vox would be my favorite bedroom guitar, but the Blackheart would be my favorite gig/show amp. I love modeling guitars for at home, since they have hundreds of sounds, but they don't sound as good as having one amp with a great tube sound live.
Quote by saitenslayer

____________Gear______________
Fender-squire Stratocaster
Dean-Razorback Two-Tone <-------Ha Ha
Fender-frontman 2 (best small amp,EVER)
crate-FXT30
ibanez-Iceman ICX220

Fail.
hey guys sorry about that!!

I play blues and classic rock, nothing else. I basically hate metal. No offense.

NO gigging.
Quote by andrew6986

I play blues and classic rock, nothing else. I basically hate metal. No offense.

NO gigging.

If those are the only genres you are going to play, get the Valve Junior, an OD pedal and a delay/reverb pedal.
Quote by andrew6986

NO gigging.

Might as well go for the Blackheart then
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
id say blackheart..looks schweet
but im gowign with the VOX.

only because iv played the Vox not a blackheart EDIT: & the epiphone.
Quote by 666_Pounder
If you don't have enough for tube get a Roland Cube.

Equipment:
Fender Squire Fat Strat Affinity series
Some cheap amp....
So I have had everyone just give single responses typically. I need to know the advantages of each =) any help would be wonderful! everyone is telling me to get the Vox, I only have 300 total.
personally, i would take your question over to GG&A. There is a boatload of info over there. Blackheart and Vox have probably been brought 20 times already today alone.

you can't move the thread but you can delete it and start over. not trying to be a pr*ck just trying to help. I have zero personal experience with these amps only info on what others have said. To me they are completely different amps. You can prolly get a Fender SuperChamp XD for $300 so maybe add that to your list. I've played that one and I liked it.

;
I'll try to help here, as much as I can.

Vox: I hear lots of great things about the amp. I'm just not a big fan honestly. Compared to the Tube tones, I don't consider it too amazing when the other options of tubes are there.

Epi: Another one, I just do not like it. Feels dead when its not cranked to me. Takes pedals very well, but you kinda need 'em to get a very good tone.

BH: LOVE IT! I sound partial here, and I most certainly am. For your style of music, I'm sure it'd be good too. Doesn't need to be cranked to have a very nice tone.

Thats my suggestion. I say try to go tube whenever you can. Not saying that a few SS's aren't very good, but rather a tube amp.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.