My best sketch evah!

Notes: Took me over 2 hours with my PS CS2 and tablet! Custom design. But I saw the color scheme on you tube. It was "funtwos'" guitar. Gold and black. I can't get enough of it.

IDK if I'll ever get to making the guitar.... Any comments?
I think the shape's pretty ugly, in all honesty, but the color scheme is great and that's a damn impressive sketch.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
It kinda looks like a metal-ed out version of the guitar Billy Gibbons and Bo Biddly used.
Quote by jburnett207
It kinda looks like a metal-ed out version of the guitar Billy Gibbons and Bo Biddly used.

o_0
I've never seen anything like this. I was just sitting at school drawing. lol
Well, the design isnt my cup of tea, but the sketch is awesome nonetheless.

I dunno about that headstock though, it seems like it'd be weak. Also the neck strap lock, seems like your strap would pop off easily having it in that position.

Just observations.

Cheers!
Surf Rock the World

'Shark Bait'
Coming soon.
Last edited by RazzRocket at Jun 5, 2008,
Awful upper fret access, but it's pretty cool.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by RazzRocket
Well, the design isnt my cup of tea, but the sketch is awesome nonetheless.

I dunno about that headstock though, it seems like it'd be weak. Also the neck strap lock, seems like your strap would pop off easily having it in that position.

Just observations.

Cheers!

Appreciate that! But the positions of the neck strap locks is similar to the one on my ASAT Special. And the strap hasn't fallen off once.

As for the headstock, what part is that? Top or bottom?
Quote by .Person
Appreciate that! But the positions of the neck strap locks is similar to the one on my ASAT Special. And the strap hasn't fallen off once.

As for the headstock, what part is that? Top or bottom?

cool cool.

um...the little curvy part at the end.
Surf Rock the World

'Shark Bait'
Coming soon.
yeah, you only really have access to about 12 frets lol. pretty good job on the sketch, but not altogether practical... also, pickup selector switch?
No fret acess buddy. Really nice sketch, but the shape of the body is really impractical. Loving the headstock shape though.
the neck straplock is not going to be very strong you should put it on the other side
also some cutaways for better fret acces would be great

i really hate the look but you should`t care about that
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Quote by litus
the neck straplock is not going to be very strong you should put it on the other side
also some cutaways for better fret acces would be great

i really hate the look but you should`t care about that

if they're straplocks, it shouldn't matter where they are, as they lock your strap onto your guitar.
------

Shwiggity.
Quote by phoenix_88
you still don't have any access to the upper frets.

I see why. I was using the same fret board from the last outline I made. It was for the Les Paul GT in my sig. I just have to re-create the string positions.
Doesn't look very good in terms of fret access, but I guess if you want a guitar that looks like a scythe/battle axe, then go for it!
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Oh man that looks EXACTLY like a production guitar i saw in Guitar World the other day, i really can't remember who it was by, its really annoying me!
Quote by 666_Pounder
Oh man that looks EXACTLY like a production guitar i saw in Guitar World the other day, i really can't remember who it was by, its really annoying me!

A yellow Kramer possibly? I think I'm looking at it right now if I am thinking of the one you are
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
Quote by RNRSoldier
I think the shape's pretty ugly, in all honesty, but the color scheme is great and that's a damn impressive sketch.

+1.... looks like those crappy tuner Civic's I see in ocean city..... I'd much rather see a corvette... even stock.. better yet... a viper :-D *Orgasms*
Quote by 666_Pounder

I've had the same sketch for months. Finally felt like making it on PS. So..... o_0
Are you trying to accuse me of ripping?
The one I think he is talking about resembles it slightly but mostly due to the upper horn.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
I would actually play that if there was better fret access.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*