He was pretty cool. Except when they did that ****ty version of Purple Haze. That pissed me off.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Bill Nye kicked ass. It sucks my Chemistry class doesn't show any of the videos even though it probably has nothing to do with anything.
They had some pretty awesome cover songs! Spoonman? I forget what they changed it to though.

We sometimes watch Bill Nye videos from time to time, and our class sings along to the theme song. This is like, grade 11 and 12.
Quote by SupremeACL
He was pretty cool. Except when they did that ****ty version of Purple Haze. That pissed me off.

same here. we saw that at school and my friend who's a big hendrix fan stood up and announced that it (the movie) sucked.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by Gsaws
They had some pretty awesome cover songs! Spoonman? I forget what they changed it to though.

We sometimes watch Bill Nye videos from time to time, and our class sings along to the theme song. This is like, grade 11 and 12.

yea. my class always does. i hate his new science show though. he acts all proper!
"was' the ****? umm bill nye is and always will be the ****!
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
Quote by Dimefan69
am i the only one that thought bill nye was the ****?

Yes.

Yes you were.

YOU were the only reason why he stayed on the air for so long, YOU are the reason why he is famous today, and YOU will always be the only one.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I love Bill Nye. His show was one of the primary foundations of my lifelong love of science. I once did a presentation for a science class using nothing but Bill Nye episodes as sources.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjpVQbNpGKo

I wish they still showed it

Im gonna get my science class to sing that during the exam now

EDIT: I just realized how cool bill nye is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCmaxzH6JhI&feature=related - Smells like air pressure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Duq-v8Ysk&feature=related - cellular haze

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwM0_zPes2A&feature=related - lets talk about stress

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDImNFtqocA&feature=related - pressure

Dude, hes like the weird al of science
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Last edited by Phillitalian at Jun 5, 2008,
I have some of his stuff and it is awesome. His new show, The Eyes of Nye is amazing. The original is more entertaining, but Eyes is more educational as it is aimed at high schoolers rather than grade school.

And http://billnyecnn.ytmnd.com/
What can we do with a canoe that will make people say, "Oh No, What's Wrong With Them?"
Quote by fallenangel20
Yes.

Yes you were.

YOU were the only reason why he stayed on the air for so long, YOU are the reason why he is famous today, and YOU will always be the only one.

. . . im not the only one. besides. bill nye is the only reason anybody remotely cool may have gotten a good grade in science!
I hate the music videos...

So much.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by itsaplayonwords
I Met Him! It Was Pretty Bittcchhhinnn

dude!! how did you meet bill nye the science guy?
Bill Nye the Transvestite guy.

Anyone? ..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Bill Nye kicked ass
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
bill nye was awesome.

except he lives in my area

and he's actually quite an asshole...
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
I loved him. I learned so much from him. Then I became a teenager and forgot how to put on underwear.
Quote by peter von chaps
bill nye was awesome.

except he lives in my area

and he's actually quite an asshole...

What does he do to promote his asshole attitude? Beat up children, rob banks, rape? Or does he just hate being called out for being Bill Nye?

On topic, I loved the show. Did they ever release a DVD?
Quote by The Spoon
I loved him. I learned so much from him. Then I became a teenager and forgot how to put on underwear.

I loved the show, but I can only remember one single moment where I remember learning something, and it has stuck with me. I mean, yeah, it was cool, but I wouldn't go as far as saying it single handedly made me more interested in science, ro got me a good grade.

I didn't pay attention to the videos to learn anything, and I still passed all of my science classes where we watched one. Hell, I was 10 and thought it was corny as hell.

But, like I said, I enjoyed it, at leasy.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
I loved the show, but I can only remember one single moment where I remember learning something, and it has stuck with me. I mean, yeah, it was cool, but I wouldn't go as far as saying it single handedly made me more interested in science, ro got me a good grade.

I didn't pay attention to the videos to learn anything, and I still passed all of my science classes where we watched one. Hell, I was 10 and thought it was corny as hell.

But, like I said, I enjoyed it, at leasy.

Yeah, but i actually learned alot from him. When I was a kid, I was really into science. I watched his show religiously.
He actually lives in near me in Bethesda Maryland, which is real close to where I live, I want to trick or treat at his house next year, if I can find the address.
Bill Nye kicked ass.
I just read an article about him now.
His house is completely powered by solar power, and he has an organic garden, and rides his bike everywhere, and so much more.
He actually does scientific stuff now, not just kids stuff. Hes a cool guy.
Quote by itsaplayonwords
I Met Him! It Was Pretty Bittcchhhinnn

Same here, man, I met him at this fair thing, and he was my idol at the time.

I also met the blue ranger at that fair, who was my other idol at the time.

bill nye?

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
There was that kick-ass guitar solo during the song that always played during the intro to each episode. And the music videos at the end always gave me a cold sweat..
he came to my undergrad University. We went to see him, thinking it would be cool, but basically all he did was launch into a horrifically boring 2 hour tirade about global warming, which he didn't really back up all that well...

He doesn't even have an advanced degree.... all he has is a BS in Mechnical Engineering.
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr