Hey, here's my newest song, not at all metal, completely different from 90% of the songs ya see around here. RSE is needed.
My songs are all quite simple and repetitive as I'm writing these for my band to perform, and as my singer is far and away the best of us, the songs are vocal heavy. I'm not aiming for epic shredders, I'm looking to write catchy tunes that can be performed for an audience by 4 mediocre musicians and a good singer.
Attachments:
Fast.zip
Last edited by Fivebretz at Jun 5, 2008,
Surprisingly good. Compliments go to the lead guitar in the verse, which I think was very good.

Some of it doesn't seem all to simple though?

It has a nice structure, I have to adimt when it gets the fast lead parts they seem a bit over the top. I think you could come up with something better there.

Also the prechorus seems a bit average. I don't know how you could fix that but it needs some work.

Apart from that there aren't any other down points to it really. Do take into mind though that I had to think and look over the song again to come up with them.

Overall a very enjoyable song. If that's what the mediocre band sounds like, I'd like to hear it with the good vocalist.
I liked it. Exactly what you described it to be. Reminded me of Pop-Punk with a lead guitar parts. Very catchy as well.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
Quote by Regression
Surprisingly good. Compliments go to the lead guitar in the verse, which I think was very good.

Some of it doesn't seem all to simple though?

Hey thanks for the compliments. The simple thing is just something that's come up in quite a few of my threads, so I thought I'd address it here. I don't want to look like I'm backtrackin', it's just a little info I thought was important.

<<Now with Key Change>>
Attachments:
Fast.zip
Last edited by Fivebretz at Jun 6, 2008,