hey im looking for people that are good at halo3 that might wanna start a team... not so much of a CLAN but just like a group of cool people to play with. cause im sick of playing by myself when my friends aren't on and running into random people that suck, or aren't even playing and just run into a wall for ten minutes.

just post your gamertag and i'll add you
I'm there homie.

KEA Vader

I also play RSV2, Army of 2, Guitar Hero, and some other off beat stuff.
The Gear:
Fender Frontman 25R
Epiphone Les Paul Custom, Ebony
coke hakola

I'm a 26 on team slayer. Not too great, but I've been levelling up quite a bit lately.
<Han> I love Hitler
Whitewalls22

Im currently off for a little while though. My one month membership expired a few weeks ago and I don't have the money to spend to get another month. It's that or food.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
craggis19 funnily enough. I play Halo, Cod4 and team fortress two. Add me if you want a match sometime. Well, when I get XBL Gold back (which should be at the end of the week).
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
My friend antmeister360 is pretty good he plays with 3 other dudes...2 of which are good the other one is utter turd on a stick. tell him u know "mush" if u do add him. He's stopped playing for exams but afterwards he'll probably start again.
"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes"

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through"

Benjyasha - I play Halo 3, Guitar Hero 3, Racedriver: Grid and GTA IV.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Fb I Galen. add me if you want, don't play too often anymore, but im still pretty good (above 40 in four playlists).
Quote by duggyrocks
Didn't you see the ONLY GAMING THREAD!

No but seriously, post in there, loads of people read it

yeah, that thread is dumb. there are so many possible discussions that it can't fit into one thread. there should be at least game specific threads ( "The only halo 3 thread" for example).
Quote by bendystraw
yeah, that thread is dumb. there are so many possible discussions that it can't fit into one thread. there should be at least game specific threads ( "The only halo 3 thread" for example).

you're a genius. they should make you a mod. i think you could do great things
Goddamn, I hate all you...you and all your unbroken xbox's

I'll be on in two weeks if I'm lucky, probably have to wait a hellova lot longer.

My gamertag's n the first post of the only Xbox Live thread if anyone wants it.
GT: Dream Away Rain, I'm on Halo 3 alot of the time.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1