is this guy's guitar low enough??!?!?!?!!? His name is Tommy Stinson, and he's from GNR. I was watchin Voodoo Chile and couldn't help staring....

see what i mean?

EDIT: NVM, it's duff mckagan. google lied....
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Last edited by Angus_Junior35 at Jun 5, 2008,
and that isn't tommy stinson, it's duff mckagan. tommy stinson was their first drummer.
Signatures are for posers.

oh wait, that's a signature.

dammit.
Quote by Jaeger
and that isn't tommy stinson, it's duff mckagan. tommy stinson was their first drummer.

before adler?
oh and daaaaym is mispelled
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
That's Duff McKagan, That's a bass, and yes it is possible I play that low too.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
dude....
no
come on
you can do better than that
its not that hard to tell a bass from a guitar
C'mon, it's a BASS guitar. still a guitar. therefore, not a fail
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
It's not that low, especially for a bass guitar, and for someone with Duff's reach too. I play bass about that height as well, and guitar only a couple of inches higher. It's not exactly hard, and I find it much more comfortable than playing higher up.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
i can imagine playing bass higher up would put a good bit of tension on the upper arm