I have always been interested in Bill's opinionated and "Bash anyone who opposes him" views. I have always enjoyed watching Colbert and Stewart and such. But lately I have been watching more videos of Bill and looking at all the opposition to him. This man disgusts me, he is the most ridiculous, opinionated, anti-democratic man I have ever seen. His cries for "patriotism" and "loyalty to our country" remind me of Hitler. What scares me even more is the people who listen to him so closely. What do you guys think?
Standard Fender Telecaster
Fender Blues Jr
Ibz10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv6yUPSVVWw&feature=related

Even though I am Christian, I think he looks like a complete idiot in this video.

EDIT: Fixed and edited. Bad link.
yeah hes kinda messed up, and he seems capable of more than idiots like Rush and Coulter... thats the scariest part
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
**** it! We'll do it live!
I personally hate his guts so much that if I had the chance to strangle him or something I would not answer, but just act.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
he is a 6'4 man
uhm not trying to be a douche but this sentence "His cries for "patriotism" and "loyalty to our country" remind me of Hitler." is retarded. hitler wanted world domination and the extermination of an entire race. bill o riley is a dude on a tv channel that states his opinions. if you dont like it, dont watch it, its that ez right? and just to let you know, the man gets paid to say everything he does. if i got paid to argue with people for one hour a day, 5 days a week and make a lot of money, i would do it in a second.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
His outragiouness is why alot of people love him. I dont actually think he is THAT big of a douche but he puts on that persona so people will hear his actual ideas which for the most part are reasonable. I perfer Rush far more though. He is wonderful.
hes somebody whos dramatizing a real set of ideals beyond what they are intended to be and making rediculous amounts of money for it.

many people see him as an example of a real republican, when he is not, he is a bastardization of the party....... even though those are the ideals of the GOP.

and yes, complete douchebag, needs to die in an assisted suicide after a long coma he got after he had a stroke when his daughter told him she just had her 5th abortion
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
stupid thread--> you cant classify bill o'reilly as a person, he has no soul
Gear:

Fender Blues Junior
MIM Standard Strat
EVH Phaser
535 q dunlop wah
modded ts9
E.H. Pulsuar Tremelo
Homemade truebypass box
a little bit of jesus
He's interesting. I dont like his views, I'm democrat, but when he interviews people he isnt too hard, he listens to them, not like others.

Glenn Beck and some others are way more close minded and just plain liars even. I dont like media, but I watch it and think to myself how wrong they are.
Quote by bi-ah!
he is a 6'4 man
uhm not trying to be a douche but this sentence "His cries for "patriotism" and "loyalty to our country" remind me of Hitler." is retarded. hitler wanted world domination and the extermination of an entire race. bill o riley is a dude on a tv channel that states his opinions. if you dont like it, dont watch it, its that ez right? and just to let you know, the man gets paid to say everything he does. if i got paid to argue with people for one hour a day, 5 days a week and make a lot of money, i would do it in a second.

Not much of a historian, are you?
: : Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Ibanez Acoustic-Electric
Fender Black Strat
: : Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde Distortion & Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby
Fender Tuner
Quote by The Madcap

Even though I am Christian, I think he looks like a complete idiot in this video.

Wow..... that's the first discussion I've saw him have where he didn't have an amazing temper, and just look like he wanted to throw down. o_O

Anyway, I despise the man. He is just one massive pile of ignorance with a tv show.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by deslni01
Not much of a historian, are you?

uhm im saying hitler can take credit for killing 6 million jews and WWII, o'riley can take credit for ticking off people....
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
He's a single minded fascist motherfucker. This country is a fascist. Your all fascist! FUCKKK!!

*pisses pants and leaves thread*
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by The Madcap

I thought of this video as soon as I came into this thread. I love Dawkins' arguments and even though O'Reilly is correct on a lot of matters, I think Dawkins completely won this one
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Last edited by Hexagram at Jun 5, 2008,
F*** it, we'll do it live!
All your base are belong to us.
Yeah, that movie isn't even as bad as some others. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1aAWtE3Clg

Quote by bi-ah!
uhm im saying hitler can take credit for killing 6 million jews and WWII, o'riley can take credit for ticking off people....

But how did Hitler come to power? The very country of America was founded on dissent and opposing views. Both O'Reilly and Hitler criticize and humiliate dissenters. This was a main factor in the way Hitler came to power, you can probably read about it on a million websites.

Obviously Bill O'Reilly hasn't done any of the things that Hitler did, all I said was that some of the things he says have an uncanny similarity. Fortunately there are tons of different views and voices in the media and Bill has a lot of people that oppose him, and of course he is entitled to his opinion as well as the people that he bashes on his show.
Fender Blues Jr
Ibz10
Quote by CollinPlaysBass
His outragiouness is why alot of people love him. I dont actually think he is THAT big of a douche but he puts on that persona so people will hear his actual ideas which for the most part are reasonable. I perfer Rush far more though. He is wonderful.

Wow!

You're an idiot
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
Last edited by Beast_Within at Jun 5, 2008,
Quote by GoDrex
lots of people are fooled by him - which is surprising because he seems pretty transparent

Yeah, that's what bugs me. But I think I can safely say that lots of people aren't fooled by him too (according to this post haha).
Fender Blues Jr
Ibz10
I can't watch him without being reminded of the news guy from V for Vendetta. You know a nation is in a sorry state when people take someone that ignorant, closeminded, jingoistic, and overall, just douchey, seriously, when he acts like some vigilante messiah sent from God to rid the Earth of the scourge that is liberalism and rap music with the hour that no other person than Rupert Murdock would have given him, hiding behind a delusioned facade of independentism.
I loved it when MadTV did a little sketch about him. The little scroller thing at the bottom was awesome.
Quote by CollinPlaysBass
His outragiouness is why alot of people love him. I dont actually think he is THAT big of a douche but he puts on that persona so people will hear his actual ideas which for the most part are reasonable. I perfer Rush far more though. He is wonderful.[/QUOTE]

Wow!

You're an idiot

Seconded.
I don't watch 24-hour news channels that much, mainly because all it is is a string of seemingly pointless debates and sensationalized stories. I don't watch Bill O'Reilly because of the fact his show is nothing more than a debate show. By the end of the show I want to beat the pulp out of everyone involved, whether they are right or wrong.

The only thing I watch on FoxNews is that morning show, and that's maybe for the maximum of 5-10 minutes before I watch Mike and Mike on ESPN2.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
He's very proud of himself.

A smart man, I think so. He panders to the emotions of a great part of his audience, and tries to make himself a champion for the politics of the right. I think he isn't fully sincere in what he says, but his volatility and interview styles makes him popular.

He's just a opinionated man on an opinion based show. Agree or disagree with him, he's just a social and political analyst trying to sell his show and opinions.

I think this sums up Bill O'Reilly and Fox News nicely.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by rockinlespaul
Doesn't make sense. Fox is biased as ****, but Communist? You could have done better.

I had the picture and figured this would be my only chance to use it. It was hit or miss. Looks like I missed
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by rockinlespaul
Doesn't make sense. Fox is biased as ****, but Communist? You could have done better.

dude, they are all biased. most are biased to the left though, but they all are biased.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by *sigh*
Sure he's an ignorant fool, but I don't even get mad at those people anymore, I think he's funny...
Quote by bananaboy
I can't watch him without being reminded of the news guy from V for Vendetta.

I'm not the only one!

Our eighth grade history teacher often made us watch Bill's interviews in class. I never ceased to be amazed at what a poor listener the man was. It always seems to me that, in Bill's mind, the point of bringing people onto his show is not to listen to their viewpoints, but to convince them that their viewpoints are wrong and unpatriotic.

I saw this Bill-related gold on the Colbert Report and couldn't stop laughing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tJjNVVwRCY