anyone know where I can get a Epi LP Custom WITHOUT the pickguard?
I know Strats have all the wiring under the pickguard, but idk if LPs do that or not.
So would it be possible to just take the pickguard off?
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
yah just take it off. I did that with mine. There little holes for the screws but u wont notice it.

Well worth it, I think theyre ugly and annoying.
Yes you can take it off. LP's are rear-routed for controls. The pickguard just protects the finish.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
ok, thanx!
They're ugly as phuqk with pickguards imo.
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
ok, thanx!
They're ugly as phuqk with pickguards imo.
Quote by Nomack

This is my sig!
I agree. I find they get in the way too. Much better without. Like I said there will be 2 small holes, but it looks better than with a pickguard.