u2=bad music imo
but to each their own
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by Leat
http://youtube.com/watch?v=omFdpnSu57U

If you rock on to this song and especially video you really need help. This is the most retarded music video i've ever seen. I kept expecting bunnies to pop out with slime and teletubbies.

stfu u2 pwns you

Edit: U2 is my favorite band, so I naturally got a little angry there.
Quote by C. Limon
You obviously haven't seen a lot of videos then because I have seen worse.

I meant that was meant to be a drop dead serious video.
I got some good guitars, yo.
Quote by orcs4life
stfu u2 pwns you

Edit: U2 is my favorite band, so I naturally got a little angry there.

My ex-gf did the same when I told her I think Korn doesn't hone a lot of musical ability.
I got some good guitars, yo.
Quote by Leat
My ex-gf did the same when I told her I think Korn doesn't hone a lot of musical ability.

...ok?
who cares...

do people actually watches music videos anymore anyways? I'd rather just listen to the song. (that's actually one of my alltime favorite songs too) U2 rocks.

Quote by ldl67
Why does everyone dislike U2? I like them...

I think most people just think Bono is a douchebag, and I definitely agree with them sometimes. But U2 is still awesome.
explain to me why u2 is bad? i know they're pretty pop/mainstream but i mean, i kinda like the edge's style, and despite bono's ego he's not a bad guy. atleast he's attempting to help some people
Ibanez S520ex
Epiphone G-400
Roland Microcube
Alvarez MC90
Yes, making a bad music video automatically makes you mentally retarded. This video really isn't that bad. You haven't watched many music videos have you?
*rocks out*

*gets help*

*rocks out with help*
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by impeachpedro10
explain to me why u2 is bad? i know they're pretty pop/mainstream but i mean, i kinda like the edge's style, and despite bono's ego he's not a bad guy. atleast he's attempting to help some people

heck how are they even mainstream if everybody hates them? I'm willing to bet that I'm the only big U2 fan in my grade, maybe my whole school
Quote by Leat

If your implying that U2 doesn't have a lot of musical ability, than boy are you mistaken. Their music may not be as technical as your hardcore metal, but I'd like to see you create something as powerful and moving as U2's material.
I'm rocking out to this song cause it's amazing.

Seriously U2 is good IMHO, there's no reason to be hating on them. There are tons of overrated bad groups.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows