Is horrible right now. It just thundered for about a minute straight where I live.
Creator and member # 1 of the "UREH UREH" Club. PM me to join.
that sucks for you. TN is way better..... we get scorching hot days that reach about 95 in June.
I think lightning just struck literally in the street in front of my house. Christ, the hair on my arms is still standing straight up...
I lived in TN for four years, I loved it. I moved out after the Tornado that ripped up down town Clarksville in the nineties.
We were supposed to have tornadoes up here in the St. Paul area, but I haven't seen anything, nothing to even compare to the baseball-sized hail we had last week.
i live in Illinois, we are supposed to get all that stuff late tonite/tomorrow
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
its been more hotter than satans asshole here in stl... cause of the humidity. we get really bad storms, then its hotter than hell and humid for 2 days, then more rain and the humidity gets worse.
bah
Quote by roonman93
here in Califownia it's lookin pretty nice

amen bro sunny california ftw
I live by chicago and i agree its raining at night but really ****ing humid out in the aftetnoon. I was outside for 4 hours today for marching band and it sucked.
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
You're complaining about the weather?!?!

I had a Tornado touch down about 300 yards away from my house 2 days ago.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
There was a huge storm last night, and then one tonight. One produced like 4 tornados in Nebraska and Iowa. It was pretty cool. Lightening struck somewhere in my neighborhood, and the electricity went out.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Kansas here is getting hit pretty hard. Tornado sirens just went off.

TV says two tornados in Jackson County.
they are predicting there to be several tornado producing storms throughout the midwest with these storm cells
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
iowa got bombarded for a while
i was JUST dozing off to sleep, and the sirens start up

blew right over though
Quote by kevin14u2nv
heck yeah its gonna be heavy its gonna be in Drop A tuning and the opening line of the CD will be like Worship god

and then the pope just does a freakin brutal breakdown
Quote by d00diseeyou
Kansas here is getting hit pretty hard. Tornado sirens just went off.

TV says two tornados in Jackson County.

Jackson County eh? We're not really getting anything here in Wyandotte. Just a lot of lightning.
Quote by manic
i live in Illinois, we are supposed to get all that stuff late tonite/tomorrow

excellent. no work for me then.
#DTWD
I'm in Muskegon, MI, which is on the shore of Lake Michigan. Today the rain pretty much fell in sheets, you couldn't see the road in front of you. The lightning wasn't too bad, though.
Quote by happytimeharry
Jackson County eh? We're not really getting anything here in Wyandotte. Just a lot of lightning.

Same here in Leavenworth County.
Quote by d00diseeyou
Same here in Leavenworth County.

You know, I'm actually a little disappointed. I was expecting high winds, hail, tornadoes, the whole bit. Looks like all the bad stuff is going to just go around our area. It always happens that way though. Most of the time it just seems like the worst of the storms goes towards St. Joe. They always get hammered.
Lol, true. We really haven't has anything big the last two years.
Quote by happytimeharry
You know, I'm actually a little disappointed. I was expecting high winds, hail, tornadoes, the whole bit. Looks like all the bad stuff is going to just go around our area. It always happens that way though. Most of the time it just seems like the worst of the storms goes towards St. Joe. They always get hammered.

Exact same thing happens up here in Omaha. Tecamaha(sp?) and Shennadoah(sp?) always get the tornados, death-wind, and it always, always goes around us.

Last night it did hail though, which was pretty cool, except I had to move my car with golf-ball size hail falling.

I just want one tornado out here in the city this year.
Follow me on Twitter
Yup, last big thing was that tornado that ripped through just a couple miles from where I live. I believe it was an F4. Big som'bitch that thing was. Yeah, that was 2 years ago I think...
Quote by happytimeharry
Yup, last big thing was that tornado that ripped through just a couple miles from where I live. I believe it was an F4. Big som'bitch that thing was. Yeah, that was 2 years ago I think...

Where exactly do you live down there?

There was a tornado last night, in Murray(20 miles?) that I'm guessing was an F1 or F2. The same storm produced another tornado in Iowa with the same strength, but it went right past us.
Follow me on Twitter