i reckon the second was the best but i had way more fun playin the first.

but then again i havent actually played the third 1 yet so i thought i'd post this

& coz im bored
3 ...definately 3
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Well, I just played the Maw on legendary wth my brother without dying once... I'd say the first.

RSOBEDIT: Poll maybe?
1 for single player, 2 for multiplayer. 3 Was seriously overrated
You gonna bark all day little doggie?
Third by far...i just played the level with the stupid amounts of flood on it before you enter high charity..can't remember the name of the level...with 'Shooting from the hip' on. That was fun to say the least
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

You can't have an opinion if you've not played 'em all, but well, at least you mentioned it.

Halo CE - Campaign was awesome (apart from the part where you're running through endless rooms), so was multiplayer, but not as good as campaign
Halo 2 - Campaign was pretty good, Multiplayer was better
Halo 3 - Campaign was again pretty good, but had some terrible parts, but the multiplayer is just simply incredible, so many new features

So I call 3 as the best, then 1 then 2 (Metropolis irritated me too much)
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Never played 1, but I preferred 2's Campaign to 3's, although it was alot harder. 3 is great online, though.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
First had best storyline.
Second slaughtered the storyline, but had better multiplayer.
I haven't played the third though.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
I ****ing hate Halo. Well multiplayer wise...
But Halo 3 has an AMAZING campaign+graphics. I looved the part where you're fighting the flood witha flamethrower haha.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by Flying Couch
3 - 1 - 2. In that order.

*High Five*
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Obviously 3.
Quote by octavarium78
I ****ing hate Halo. Well multiplayer wise...
But Halo 3 has an AMAZING campaign+graphics. I looved the part where you're fighting the flood witha flamethrower haha.

The campaign mode is terrible. The multilayer is great though.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
i will never understand the obsession, halo is just a very average shooter on the same kinda level as red faction. It's got nothing on deus ex or half life.
Personally, I got into Halo 2 back in the old days and thought it was brilliant. For me, it was the best. I thought it was a beautiful game for the time, I loved multiplayer, and I just thought that the Arbiter was more or less a pimp.

That being said, I still don't own a 360, but I've played 3 on a few occasions. I've got one of these wanker friends that plays for about 17 hours a day, then calls so he can come over and beat up the veteran at a game he doesn't own. You all know the type, the guy who swears at the guys in the game for beating his @$$. The main reason I don't like 3 is because of the default controls. I've not played enough to get used to them and always get too excited when I see a decent weapon, so what do I do, Halo 2 fans? I hit X and throw a shield drainer on myself. =P
Cheers!
Quote by Loserlnsm
I've not played enough to get used to them and always get too excited when I see a decent weapon, so what do I do, Halo 2 fans? I hit X and throw a shield drainer on myself. =P

Yeah it took me a while to get used to the new controls after playing 2.

One was good when it came out
Two was even better, although the multiplayer was pants but Campaign wasn't bad.
Three just kicked ass in my opinion.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Halo CE for the campaign so much, god i remember the first time i played the silent cartographer (however you spell it) map in a tesco store somewhere near me, simply blew me away. Anyone else nearly cry when foe hammer got taken out in the last level? ... oh just me then, looking back halo 2 was a bit weak, but it was awesome when it came out. The halo 3 multiplayer is so awesone online it's unreal.
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Quote by Craigo
Someone hasn't played CO4

i have, but it's not crazy, i jump out of my hole in COD and go nuts with an automatic people shoot me, and kill me . In Halo those tactics let me live at least 3 seconds.
Quote by slayaplaya

I'm going to have to go with number two, only because glitching was so fun. If you got a group of friends together, you could glitch for hours and never get bored...
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by leaping badger
i have, but it's not crazy, i jump out of my hole in COD and go nuts with an automatic people shoot me, and kill me . In Halo those tactics let me live at least 3 seconds.

Precisely what also makes it better. It's a great mix of arcadeness and realism
Quote by Craigo
Precisely what also makes it better. It's a great mix of arcadeness and realism

psh realism is not why i play video games, if i wanted to die when i got shot in the face by some spetnaz fools i'd join the army
Quote by slayaplaya

Quote by leaping badger
psh realism is not why i play video games, if i wanted to die when i got shot in the face by some spetnaz fools i'd join the army

It isn't for me either, but it should be evident sometimes. I like the good mix of the arcade feeling and realism, it's great.
3,1,2 for me
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by Craigo
Someone hasn't played CO4

I thought Halo 3 online is better. I don't like COD4. Where's your crappy theory now biotch?!?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Halo 1 was probably the best single player, but I must say Halo 3's multiplayer is pretty sweet and dominates the other twos. Halo 2 was just kinda... there.
Quote by stringmagician
You have ticked me off and if I was a mod, you'd be banned right now, but lucky for your ass I'm not a mod.

You're the kind of people that make forums completely useless.
Quote by eggo_boi_15

Yeah it took me a while to get used to the new controls after playing 2.

One was good when it came out
Two was even better, although the multiplayer was pants but Campaign wasn't bad.
Three just kicked ass in my opinion.

its even worse when you get used to that, and play COD4 and start throwing nades everytime you wanna reload. pain in the ass
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
ONE!

The Online play (PC anyway) is still amazing
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by kidsilcon
I thought Halo 3 online is better. I don't like COD4. Where's your crappy theory now biotch?!?

that you suck at CoD4
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders