Page 1 of 2
what are some of the funnest flashbacks in the show.
i think this one is funny:

brian: ok, so you roll the dice, scream "yahtzee" then flap your arms in the air like a bird
stewie: ok, so your gonna do this with me?
Brian: ya
stewie:*rolls dice*
stewie: "YAHTZEE"*flaps wings*
Brian: GAY

EDIT: not really a flashback but funny as hell
Last edited by avenged_Freak at Jun 6, 2008,
God - Yeah, magic fingers...
(starts everything on fire)
God - Jesus Christ!!!
Jesus - What dad?
God - Get the car, were leaving!...

awesome
Quote by jakewynnrocks
God - Yeah, magic fingers...
(starts everything on fire)
God - Jesus Christ!!!
Jesus - What?
God - Get the escalade, we're outta here!...

awesome

fixed and yeh that's probably the funniest bit i can think of
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
i like the one where peter forgets how to sit down, or where peter teaches chris how to eat double stuffed orios (those cookie things, dunno how its spelled)
MAIN GUITARS:
PRS Single Cut Trem
Ibanez PGM-301
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Taylor 12 String acoustic
Yamaha RBX 5string bass
MAIN AMP:
Hughes And Kettner Trilogy w/ 4x12 HnK cab
It's not really a flashback, but how about the one where Stewie and Brian are in the army, and Stewie says somthing like, this is almost as bad as when Brian did (insert something here). Then he just stares for about 4 seconds and he's like No Clip? Oh, well, I thought there was going to be a clip, but maybe not.
the best one is from McStroke

when it has the flashback to the monopoly guy getting hs ass kicked in prison with Morgan Freeman narrating it
My You'll be the Baddest Dude in Revere!

My Gear:
-Fender Mexican Stratocaster
-Silvertone Paul Stanley Signature Acoustic
-Fender Princeton 65w
-DOD Death Metal
God: yer im pouring the beer into the glass, oh guess i'll go over here for a bit, ah da-da-da-da-da, oh holy crap tht things pouring itself, ive never seen anything like it b4, wanna go out sometime?

lol thts funny
When Peter narrates his own life. Also:
Peter: Aw I hate trivial pursuit. It makes me feel so stupid.
Brian: Even more stupid than that time you locked yourself inside of the car?
*clip of Peter in the car and the keys outside of the car*

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
That one where Peter does something, I can't remember what, then goes "I remember the first time I did so-and-so!" and it cuts to about 6 seconds before. If someone could elaborate on this it would be a great help.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Today on Hitler!!!
Got me every time!
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
best moment is when they have wilford brimley talking about DIABETES.

Wilford Brimley: Hi. I'm Wilford Brimley and I have Diabetes. It hurts me to pee and it causes me to be short with my family. I can't sleep at night. The other day I stubbed my toe and I took it out on the dog. And two weeks ago I ran out of vanilla ice cream and struck my wife. Then I find out my wife's been dead for six years. Who the hell did I hit?!

best moment ever.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by Tombe
That one where Peter does something, I can't remember what, then goes "I remember the first time I did so-and-so!" and it cuts to about 6 seconds before. If someone could elaborate on this it would be a great help.

I think you mean the episode where the neighbours get a boat but Peter ends up with comedy club tickets instead?

Some of the best moments are when Stewie carjacks someone, Peter farts on Meg and makes her puke and my personal favourite when Peter gets drunk and toasts his friends, the camera pans around as he says each of their names but gets to Brian and he forgets. Brian says "Brian". So simple but utterly hilarious.
I also liked the scene below:

Quagmire trying to leave his wife: "Cleveland how did you get out of your marriage?"
Cleveland: "You slept with my wife."

Quote by this&that
best moment is when they have wilford brimley talking about DIABETES.

Wilford Brimley: Hi. I'm Wilford Brimley and I have Diabetes. It hurts me to pee and it causes me to be short with my family. I can't sleep at night. The other day I stubbed my toe and I took it out on the dog. And two weeks ago I ran out of vanilla ice cream and struck my wife. Then I find out my wife's been dead for six years. Who the hell did I hit?!

best moment ever.

I have diabetes and found that hilarious, although i've never experiance pain whilst micturating and I was short with people before I got it. And diabetics are not meant to eat ice cream, and as far as I know we don't forget things. Still pretty damn funny though.

Still cancer and aids victims get it much worse in terms of getting ripped by the writers.
Brian: You think that's bad? Remember the time Mohammand gave me a salmon helmet?

etc........

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Thanks AuroraBorealis, that was driving me mad!

I saw that one the other day where Brian's in the car with Lois, and another car with a dog in it pulls up next to them and Brian starts shouting "Lois! Look, there's another dog! Lois! There's another dog in that car! Look! There's a dog in that car!"
╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Quote by ColdbulleT
When Peter narrates his life.

"I woke up several hours later in a daze"

I really like that one where Thomas Edison is arguing with his neighbor.

"Hey Edison, how bout sharing some of that electricity? We're freezing our asses off over here!"
there's one where stewie is singing to old people in a nursing home "there's a hole in the bottom of the sea..."

funniest family guy sequence ever. look it up.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
That reminds me of Stewie playing Woodstock. Thats one of my favourites
I have just been informed that a few bad apples are smoking mari whana. Its not cool people.
'Establishment, Establishment etc

And also when he does a musical of my right foot.
Buzz Killington by far.
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
Peter buying Chris that Bullfrog.
ΙΓΘΝζΑ
か゚つてへこ
^ Haha, I love that bit!
╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

"Hey Peter, what are you doing?"
"Crack."
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by hugh20
Brian: You think that's bad? Remember the time Mohammand gave me a salmon helmet?

etc........

damn, it you beat me to it.

*buries head in sand*
*brian throws up after kissing meg*
*stares at meg and throwup*
"you gonna eat that?"
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
I like when peters doing weed and brian walks in...

Brian: Peter, where did you even get weed
Peter: From blacks
Brian: What
Peter: You know the store, blacks. some white guys selling it in the back of their
Adam West Flashbacks:

Adam: Maybe I should jingle my keys. *jingles keys*
*someone throws brick at his face, breaking his nose*
Adam: Oh my god! I'm a tomato!

OTHER ONE:
Adam: Dammit, Swanson! I want them found!
Joe: We're doing our best to find them, sir!
Adam: Not the Griffins, the rest of my Lite Brite pieces. My name isn't Adam We... or is it?
Nobody messes with Adam We...
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
when lois and peter enter the talent contest and theyre high and think they were great, and later when chris goes "well mom and dad...." and theres the flashback of them rolling on the floor screaming

oh, and the one where brian goes on the bachelorette, and one of the contestants says "i'd like to say hi to a very special friend of mine...hi jesus!"
jesus: no way!
Quote by ColdbulleT
When Peter narrates his life.

lol me too! then lois knocks him out "I woke up several hours later"
Quote by TonyS42
i like the one where peter forgets how to sit down

I love that one too!

there probably my two favourites...

my favourite part is the naturist one:
peter: what beer have you got?
naturist woman:I've got bush...
peter: :O

lolololololololololololololol
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Peter (runs to picketers bearing signs that say "Free Tibet"): Free Tibet! I'll take it! (Runs to phone booth.) Hello, China? I think I have something you may want, but it's gonna cost you....that's right--all the tea.
Page 1 of 2