Long story short, there's this guy who has been harassing a friend of mine, as well as his pregnant wife. He asked me where he could get all his public info at so I sent him on his way to Intelius.
When he came into work today he told me that it didn't give him the guy's criminal record. So.....he tlaked me into looking it up. Which I have no idea how to do....Anyone else know how to look it up without paying $20??

Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Try a government site.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Wait this guys harrassing your friend and you want to give him your friends criminal record and stuff?
I dunno whether you can look at someone's criminal record for free unless you're an employer or government employee of some kind.
I think that would be infringing their civil rights. But you could always report it to the police and then they would have to let you know whether he had a history or convictions for simlar offences...
Just drug him and steal his kidneys. Geez, it's not rocketscience, people!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by kaptink
Wait this guys harrassing your friend and you want to give him your friends criminal record and stuff?

No no no. My friend [John] and his pregnant wife [Jane] have been constantly harassed by this guy [Chuck]. Now.....John asked me to get Chuck's criminal record....I don't know Chuck. Just John and Jane.

Quote by smb
Quote by Kensai
Just drug him and steal his kidneys. Geez, it's not rocketscience, people!

What if he's immune to drugs and he has no kidneys??
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
What if he's immune to drugs and he has no kidneys??

May god have mercy on our souls...
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by feenxfire
No no no. My friend [John] and his pregnant wife [Jane] have been constantly harassed by this guy [Chuck]. Now.....John asked me to get Chuck's criminal record....I don't know Chuck. Just John and Jane.

Ah... well that makes much more sense.
Quote by feenxfire

Chuck? Norris?
Quote by JackalUK
Chuck? Norris?

Pay attention stupidass....I don't know Chuck. But I KNOW Chuck Norris.

Quote by smb
im pretty sure its illegal, the only way someone can get that kind of info in CANADA, is when a child predator who has a record moves into a new neighbourhood, everyone gets his info to know about his past, just to be careful with their children. But if he's bothering your friend and his pregnant wife, treat him like a school bully and kick him in the balls, or you could just go to the police, because nowadays everyone's all like FIGHTING IS WRONG, TALK TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.