And said, "Bitch! I'm gonna steal your bike!"

What would you do?

Keep in mind that you must take this question AS SERIOUSLY AS POSSIBLE. Also note the rice krispy treat is NOT a chocolate one, because that would be racist.
Quote by stringmagician
You have ticked me off and if I was a mod, you'd be banned right now, but lucky for your ass I'm not a mod.

You're the kind of people that make forums completely useless.
I'd give it my bike. Safe in the knowledge it cant take it anywhere because it does not have any legs.
me - "good luck, but i dont have a bike"

rice crispy treat - "oh..well...uh..."

me - *bite*
Quote by lozabee
me - "good luck, but i dont have a bike"

rice crispy treat - "oh..well...uh..."

me - *bite*

yup... that one
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
I'd bust a cap in his ass.

EDIT:

Quote by ctb
i'd snap, crackle and pop a cap in it's ass.

Hats off to you, sir. Well played
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Jun 6, 2008,
I would give it my bike, then while its back is turned, I'd kick it onto the ground and proceed to eat it.
██████████████████████████████
Quote by ctb

Thread won

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by ctb

O.o....

lol just isn't enough.

I'd probably eat it, I like rice krispies. Hey, I didn't know they had chocolate ones.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by Gargantuan
Is the RCT in the form of a humann or a square?

yeah, like it matters...

on topic, i'd eat it. or take it to my basement and run test on it. Maybe then I would finally know how many licks does it take to get the the center of a tootsie pop.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Quote by ctb

My bikes a really old piece of **** so I'd say "Go ahead I don't want" also I'm not a fan of regular rice krispy squares unless they're homemade so I wouldn't bite it.
Quote by crazykid3000
I would eat it

what he said
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
why cant he be black

actually id shout "WIGGA STOLE MY BIKE!"
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
I'd wonder what someone slipped in my drink...
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I woud walk into my local supermarket and approach the fruit counter. I would carefully select a ripe bananaand conceal it in my jacket before making my way over to the lavatory. Once secluded from public view I would peel the banana about three quarters of the way and insert it deep into my rectal cavity whilst masturbating like a priest in a playground. After orgasm I would remove the banana and hope that any fecal matter would clearly be mistaken as the mouldy brown spots some bananas have. I would then 're-seal' the banana using my recently ejaculated spunk and carefully fill in the gaps hoping no one will notice. I will then place the banana back onto the sheld and carefully wait for a shopper to place it in their trolley and pay. I will then follow them home and spy on them through their windows until they eat the banana. Once they have done so I will burst in through the window dropping photos on the floor and shout "lol shiite banana shiite banana" before flying out through the chimney.

A response which, I am certain you will agree, almost rivals the TS's post in terms of intelligence and structural thinking.
Quote by ctb

EDIT:^ lol wut?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by AuroraBorealis
I woud walk into my local supermarket and approach the fruit counter. I would carefully select a ripe bananaand conceal it in my jacket before making my way over to the lavatory. Once secluded from public view I would peel the banana about three quarters of the way and insert it deep into my rectal cavity whilst masturbating like a priest in a playground. After orgasm I would remove the banana and hope that any fecal matter would clearly be mistaken as the mouldy brown spots some bananas have. I would then 're-seal' the banana using my recently ejaculated spunk and carefully fill in the gaps hoping no one will notice. I will then place the banana back onto the sheld and carefully wait for a shopper to place it in their trolley and pay. I will then follow them home and spy on them through their windows until they eat the banana. Once they have done so I will burst in through the window dropping photos on the floor and shout "lol shiite banana shiite banana" before flying out through the chimney.

A response which, I am certain you will agree, almost rivals the TS's post in terms of intelligence and structural thinking.

Dude, the only thing that saves that is that you have one of my favourite Python jokes written in bad German in your sig. Well done.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Quote by AuroraBorealis

<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by Cosimo_Zaretti
Dude, the only thing that saves that is that you have one of my favourite Python jokes written in bad German in your sig. Well done.

It's Lithuanian, but thanks.
why rice krispy? =(
Epiphone: Les paul Custom SB
Line Six Spider III 15
70$ wal-mart brand acoustic

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.