Yeah...any way to fix it?

My tone knob is still sturdy as it was from the day i bought
tighten the nut?
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
you take the little cap off and tighten the little nut on the potentiometer. its pretty easy.
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
Blackheart little giant head
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1
um..how do I take off the cap? I've pulled but just want to make sure just in case i break it
Pull the cap off, but DON'T tighten it until you've taken off the back cavity and hold the thing still whilst you tighten it - if you don't you can muck up the wiring from turning it too much.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Dang...these are really hard to pull off. They're volume knobs of an ESP F-50 if that helps.

Gona get my friend to see if he can do it
Tip for future referance: Take thin soft t-shirt, work it under the edge of the knob all the way around, and pull up.
yea something under the knob and then using a screw driver to pop it up usually works well.
sometimes there may be a set screw on the side of the knob. Be sure to look out for those as you will need to get a small flat head screw driver and loosen the screw before taking the knob off.

It's a good idea to go though the screws and nuts on any guitar once a month and tighten any of them up.
The vibrations will loosen them all up over time.
actually on my esp the volume knob need to be loosened with a tiny allen wrench before you can pull the volume knob off. next time loosen the little screw on the side with a allen wrench and it will just fall off basically.
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
Blackheart little giant head
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1