What's the other one for?

There's two sockets in the cab, and I didn't know which one to use so I e-mailed Orange and they said either one. Sothat lead me to think - what's the other one for? Surely it can't be to connect two heads, that would damage it.

Tried to ask this on Orange forum without any avail..

Help satisfy my curiosity UG!
maybe its for using two different heads that you can switch between, like only have going 1 at a time but have two plugged in
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
One jack might be for mono operation, while the other one is for stereo, but don't quote me on that.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
My best guess would be that they're there to daisy chain another cab. You plug your head into the cab, then run another cable from the second jack on that cab to a second cab.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by slatsmania
My best guess would be that they're there to daisy chain another cab. You plug your head into the cab, then run another cable from the second jack on that cab to a second cab.

I think!
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by bartdevil_metal
Ok, cheers guys. If I ever get a 3/4 stack it'll be useful I guess

Slats got it right. I wire cabs like this, so you can plug into either, and the other becomes an "Out" jack to hook up to another pile of speakers. Very usefull if you're Slash, and have 25 4x12"s.