Which do you guys prefer?

I like exhales usually, but a good inhale is nice for a breakdown every once in a while.
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
Never inhale. Ever.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
I like exhales they sound better to me.... Plus I don't like doing inhales...
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
I thought you were talking about the band...

Exhale anyway. Inhale will destroy your throat.
in terms of piggys, exhales. 1) more impressive. 2) i like deathgrind. 3) i don't know how.

It's fun to do inhales though, but never for seriousness, always for play. As for exhales, gangs are the way to go
Quote by Aveks
breathing is for weaklings.

Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by Craigo

Quote by ch715dallat
i saw the iwrestledabearonce chick live, and i was really dissapointed. They obviously covered up her inhales when they mastered the album because you can totally hear them live, and that's all she does. It sucks
Quote by tomohawkjoe
You guys do realize that this
moved in any position isn't a tritone. There is only two tones in that chord, the root and the diminished fifth.

lol
I can only do inhales because they are easy, but they do your throat in badly.
Does anyone have any videos on how to exhale?
personally, if we're just talking about screaming, and not breeing, i find that there really is no real way to learn how to exhale scream. You just scream like you lost your leg, and if it sounds bad, don't do it again, if it sounds good, make music.
Quote by tomohawkjoe
moved in any position isn't a tritone. There is only two tones in that chord, the root and the diminished fifth.

lol
Quote by 875875511
personally, if we're just talking about screaming, and not breeing, i find that there really is no real way to learn how to exhale scream. You just scream like you lost your leg, and if it sounds bad, don't do it again, if it sounds good, make music.

Or you can actually learn how to scream
It is possible
I inhale, because I can. I've been told to basically stop when it starts to hurt, and it's never hurt for me.

I'll continue to inhale until it starts to hurt, or I find out new information.
Quote by 875875511

It is quite possible to learn to exhale scream....If you scream like you're in pain your throat will tense and you will destroy your vocal cords.....

EDIT: On topic I prefer hearing and doing exhales. Inhales just don't appeal to me at all....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
i primarily listen to tunes where they just scream, no matter if it hurts or not, they just put every ounce of what they have into it, it's called passion, some called it stupidity, but others, such as i, call it passion. Why learn and sound like everyone else when you can scream as loud and tasty as you possibly can while sounding like yourself.............just a thought
I have half expecting a "SxE fo lyf" after that

But yeah, I know what you mean. That's what I love about real hardcore, that passion and the meaning behind the lyrics.
ha, i'm not one to say that ha. But in that i was speaking more of real screamo as in bands like Ampere, Takaru, Sailboats, With Horses In Her Eyes stuff like that, i consider that a tad bit more passionate than hardcore but what i was talking about most definitely pertains to hardcore aswell.
actually i was debating with my self the other day whether sailboats inward screamed or not, cuz its really close. Amanda Woodward, theres some passion right there
Quote by tomohawkjoe

lol
I'd get into a hell of a lot more hardcore of there was more technicality to most of it.
But i love the lyrics hardcore has, and just the overall atmosphere it sets for me.
Quote by ch715dallat
Quote by 'StoleN'
I'd get into a hell of a lot more hardcore of there was more technicality to most of it.
But i love the lyrics hardcore has, and just the overall atmosphere it sets for me.

Maybe you're just not listening to the right hardcore?

Modern Life Is War is pretty technical. No bull**** breakdowns, annoying choruses, good guitar work, good drumming.
lol this thread reminds me of The Bride
I like both, exhales > inhales though.

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.