No one has a rig to show off?
I don't know what I'm doing, but I still do it anyway...

Just for the lulz.
I think people have been pretty busy recently and no-one's volunteered to do one.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
FbSa said he'd do it, but he's been busy. Why don't you contribute something yourself rather than complaining about those that make the effort?
BOTM and URTOM and TOTM (Theory/Technique of the Month) are all user driven. I contributed the last BOTM and I would LOVE it if someone did one for June. I am sick of looking at my EBMM up there and I live daily with that bass.

Check the Forum Rules and Plan thread and if someone has volunteered for June but not posted, send them and me a PM asking if you can take their place.
Quote by FbSa
June, hmm... I can try.

I mean yeah, I'll do June. Don't excpect it up at the first of the month though.
'nuff said.
My observation is that people will volunteer up the ying yang for BOTM and URTOM and then not post up and we go another month with the same URTOM or BOTM, because they run into problems and / or life gets in the way.

The point I was trying to make is that yes, check the Forum Plan and if it looks like the original volunteer hasn't posted, then ask them if you can take their place. Also we are close to getting the new rules and forum plan thread going, so we can post up the new schedule for UROTM and BOTM then.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Maybe we should have a "Famous Bassist of the Month" thingy as well... the forum has been pretty deadish for the past 2 months maybe?

Okay .

You can start off by writing about me
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I think we'd need two months worth for Chris, just to explain the problems with "Chris Gearing Technique"

Ah, well, it would only take one month really.

COS THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH IT!!!

Quote by anarkee
No Chris that would be IBOTM, as in "Infamous Bassist of the Month"

Meanie
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
well ive had my jazz bass for a while but i recently put the bridge on it and switched the pick guard on it so now i considered it "finished" if you want someone to write something i will post a BOTM on my Jazz Bass with all of the upgrades and gadgets on it some might find it interesting.
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
PM FbSa. If he wants to wait a bit then go ahead and post for June's BOTM. Indie was going to do July for his all black wonderful MIA Precision Bass (which I still covet in a rather seven deadly sin sort of way).
I would be up for doing a Theory of the Month on extended fingerings and maybe a little on diagonals. But it might be a little illegal, considering pretty much of my knowledge on that comes from Fretboard Alchemy.