Im Posting Too Ask About The Ibanze Tone Blaster X 150watt Head. Iv Heard Mixed Reviews About This Amp Some Saying Its Amazing For The Price And A Few Saying Its Awfull. Iv Seen A Video One Youtube Of Someone Playing One And Personally I Thought It Sounded Awsome But I Dont Like Too Base It One Like 2 Videos Alone. Im Guessing By The Mixed Reviews Its Only Good For Metal And One Certain Style Soo If I Am Correct Does Anyone Know If Its Good For Like The Lamb Of God, Trivium Bring Me The Horizon Type Stuff??

Any Insight Would Be Helpfull Thanks Also If You Say Its Either Good Or Bad Can You Say What You Use/Used It For.

Cheers.
Peace
get something else. it's not that bad but it's not that good either. i suggest getting a different amp head.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Is There Anything Else That Someone Can Suggest Me Cause The Reason Is The Stuff I Play Is Mostly Classic Rock And Like Modern Heavy Metal And Preferbly I Could Do With An Amp Which Is Good For Both But I Needed One Cause Im In A Metal Band And I Only Have Like A Oldish Marshall Which Sucked For That Sort Of Stuff But Im On A Budget Of About £200-£250 For A Head.

Peace
Tube Combo?
what's your old marshall?
Quote by Zakk_Lp
Is There Anything Else That Someone Can Suggest Me Cause The Reason Is The Stuff I Play Is Mostly Classic Rock And Like Modern Heavy Metal And Preferbly I Could Do With An Amp Which Is Good For Both But I Needed One Cause Im In A Metal Band And I Only Have Like A Oldish Marshall Which Sucked For That Sort Of Stuff But Im On A Budget Of About £200-£250 For A Head.

Peace

Quote by False_God
And Dont Capitalise Every First Letter In A Sentence. Its Very Annoying

Can you read? At least turn off your caps lock and then it won't do that. Try to find a Laney AOR50 Head. Sounds like a JCM800 but with more gain available. Easy to find for the price you want if you buy used. Great for what you need IMO with a nice OD to push it into heavier metal.
Yehh Thanks Lol I Was About Too Ask About Laneys Cause My Local Store stocks Them And There Really Cheap And Wonderd What They Sound Like But Im Off Down There Tomorrow soo Ill Try A Few Out =]

Peace.

(Oh And Sorry About The Caps Thing Its A Habit :P)
Yehh Ill Look Out And Try Things Out.

Btw For The Person Who Asked My Marshall Is A VS100 But I Got It Plugged Into Two Speakers I Managed Too Pick Up Cause The Original Sounded Like Crap.

Tbh I Just Want Somthing That Can Sound As Brootal As ****
Would Be Nice If I Could use It For Softer Stuff Too Tho

Peace
STOP CAPITALISING THE BEGINNING OF EVERY GODDAMN WORD.

It's really quite annoying.
Check out what the other guys said.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
TS: youre not cool enough to type in all caps
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
TS: youre not cool enough to type in all caps

You have to be cool enough?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?