Hey so I've been thinking about getting a tattoo soon. I wanted to know if anyone was willing to try and draw up a picture for me. This is kinda what I want the drawing to be base/influenced on. It Hendrix's guitar that he burned in Wild Thing. Here is a great picture of it. http://www.kosmic-dogs.co.uk/pix/monterey-front.jpg So if anyone is willing to draw it and send it to me through and email or message for free that would be awesome. Just let me know. Thanks!

P.s. It doesnt have to have the guitar in the picture, It can just have that kinda cool wavy look
For gods sake you know what he means don't be so pedantic.

I can draw pretty well but I'm not very good at coming up with ideas etc, sorry.
im good... took an art class outside of school in 4-5 grades...

weird thing: i jiust had a dream where for some random reason i was in wal-mart buyin colored pencils.

weird.

EDIT: just saw this was about tattoo... man i sugest asking the guys that have tats that you know, and ask who they think is the best tattoo artist around.. then go to him and have HIM run with the idea... trust me, your tat will be all the sweeter if you and the artist decide what itll look like
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Last edited by Early Cuyler at Jun 6, 2008,
check out my psychedelic acoustic in my profile...
Quote by King Twili

Quote by Zaphikh

Free Downloads, Yo!
dude you are asking the pit for help. People are going to be jackasses
metaldud536 yeah those are good, especially the sniper, but do you think you would be able to create a sweet tat. out of that picture?
Quote by galbracht
metaldud536 yeah those are good, especially the sniper, but do you think you would be able to create a sweet tat. out of that picture?

I dont think so. There's some parts I can't see on the corners.
Quote by metaldud536
I dont think so. There's some parts I can't see on the corners.

take mushrooms and decide for yourself "whats there"
Quote by King Twili

Quote by Zaphikh

Free Downloads, Yo!
You dont have to copy it exactly, I just want it to be based off that. Like with all the swirls of the vine and heart/flower
The design right above the pick guard is what I like the most with the flower/heart
Look Galbracht, theres this thing called an EDIT button, stop ****ing triple posting.
im studying illustration

but youre better off taking the idea with you and explaining to the tattooist

and letting him/her put their own influence into it
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by XCount Me InX
im studying illustration

but youre better off taking the idea with you and explaining to the tattooist

and letting him/her put their own influence into it

I agree. Print out the picture and take it to the tattoo artist. I think your just asking me to make it bigger.
Quote by galbracht
Not Artists, I mean like people who draw Art

Lol, I don't get it...

In response to your question, yes I can draw rather well, although due to it being 3:06am here I'm just about to go to sleep.
So if you're still interested in the next 24 hours or so message me or something and I'll see if I can help you.

until then, nighty night.
yeah coz i mean thats why your would go to them....for their skills

look around a bit and try and find someone whos well known for their portraits................and i dont mean fly all the way to LA to get Kat to do it for you lol
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit