Poll: Which type of hair should i get?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which type of hair should i get?
Keep long hair(skater style)
62 70%
Cut it short (fauxhawk)
27 30%
Voters: 89.
Cut it because if you want it long again you can just wear a wig.
Quote by Sabu
Cut it because if you want it long again you can just wear a wig.

lol smart, didnt think of that :P
Short is most comfortable in summer...and all year around really unless you live somewhere that has crazy cold winters.
It all depends on how you look to start with... some people look good in long hair, some look better in short, some (especially the bald ones) without any hair at all
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Long mofo, but wait, "skater style?" wtf?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I'd leave it long, less you're really lookin to get a job. Mine is medium length right now, but the top is short cuz I put in a mohawk. Idk, do wat ya like most, man. Best advice I can give.
You seen Metalocalypse? That's how your hair should be. It gots to looks Myetle.
-------------------------
Ibanez JS 1000
USA Jackson DNKY
EPI LP ltd
VOX VTX120
EPI Valve jr
and a bunch of pedals
I just cut mine short for summer...I suggest you do the same and let it grow out again.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Short. It's cleaner, especially when it's hot outside.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by navonski
You seen Metalocalypse? That's how your hair should be. It gots to looks Myetle.

This man speaks the truth.
sig goes here
Quote by MoleMania
WHAT?!

Seen the pics, you call that long hair?

now its past my ears lol , but its not long long like back in the day metallica long , but more medium long(skater style lol)
My hair's more than halfway down my back, that's long.

Anywho, 'tis a strange question to be asking other people. If you want to keep it then do so, same with getting it cut.

Quote by JeanMi36
Short. It's cleaner, especially when it's hot outside.

Believe it or not, people with long hair have heard of showers too...
I personally like long hair. yeah, mine's long-layered, but i still prefer long hair.

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
Last edited by mj_is_the_name at Jun 6, 2008,
I had long hair and just got it cut to a bit shorter than your first pic in a similar style and I have to say I'm glad I did. It's easier and more comfortable. So I say shortish.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
you know, i wanted short hair...and now that i cut it pretty short, i really want my long hair back cause i've been finding all theses awesome hairstyles so i would say leave it long because you can always do stuff to your hair if its long, but when it's short you get kind of limited
[img]http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?image=guitarsigcopyqo0.jpg[/img]
How about you keep it long and not call it 'skater style'.

EDIT: Both pictures look gay, and thats not long hair.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
Last edited by cliffemall123 at Jun 6, 2008,
That's not long at all dude. Keep growing it. I love how these kids brag about their "awesome long hair" when it's only slightly past their ears. Grow it to the small of your back and then talk.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
A) thats not long hair

B) youre a queer either way
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
F**KInG buzz it, dont be such a poon!

plus this is a type of question a 13 yr old girl should ask. Not a half ass excuses for a man like your self.

/thread
TeH Gear?
~Tradition Electric Guitar
~Crate GX-30M
~Vox Wah Pedal
~Digitech Delay
~Digitech Death Metal Distortion
~Digitech RP150

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝