Hi, i've been playing for around three years now and I've finally started playing gigs of about 50-150 (mostly school at the moment ) anyway atm I have a spider 2 15 watt amp and i want to get something new.

I play a wide variety of things such as GnR, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Pantera, Paul Gilbert and Hendrix. The first four bands are the ones i play and want to be able to sound like. I also play a few blues jams now and again but cleans arent the most important thing.

I have £350 to spend. I was thinking of the Rg 50TC or Laney vc30. Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanx in advance.
"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes"

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through"

The Randall appears to be better suited for your style.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Well, I recommend this amp a lot. (I'm sure some people are gettin annoyed with me recommendin it so much.) But try out the Roland Cube 60. It has a 60W output, Specially designed 12" speaker, 9 COSM guitar amp models, Responds to picking dynamics very well, 6 classic effects, Recording/phones output, Line out, Tuner out, Extension speaker out, Channel switching, delay/reverb, and effect on/off control with optional footswitch (the footswitch doesn't come with ).
But it's built like a tank. I've had it for two years and never had any problems, which is nice cuz I had a Peavey Rage 158 before that broke down every few months. I highly recommend it. You can buy it for $395 on www.musiciansfriend.comproduct/Roland-Cube-60-Guitar-Amp?sku=480197. I got mine for a lil cheaper at the local music store. But check it out, and buy it if it's wat you're lookin for.
Quote by Metallist65
Well, I recommend this amp a lot. (I'm sure some people are gettin annoyed with me recommendin it so much.) But try out the Roland Cube 60. It has a 60W output, Specially designed 12" speaker, 9 COSM guitar amp models, Responds to picking dynamics very well, 6 classic effects, Recording/phones output, Line out, Tuner out, Extension speaker out, Channel switching, delay/reverb, and effect on/off control with optional footswitch (the footswitch doesn't come with ).
But it's built like a tank. I've had it for two years and never had any problems, which is nice cuz I had a Peavey Rage 158 before that broke down every few months. I highly recommend it. You can buy it for $395 on www.musiciansfriend.comproduct/Roland-Cube-60-Guitar-Amp?sku=480197. I got mine for a lil cheaper at the local music store. But check it out, and buy it if it's wat you're lookin for.

IGNORE this^. This person didn't see what currency you use, and this person knows nothing.

Get the Randall. It will be EXACTLY what you'll need, and will last for the rest of your life.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO