Ok, so since I'm into both heavy metal and metalcore, and since I've posted a similar thread in the Metal chat thread, I was wanting to know what are some good metalcore bands that either only have one guitarist or could easily be implamented into a single guitar part.

Any one got any suggestions?
36 Crazyfists

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

converge

/thread
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
i'm sure all rhythm based metalcore can be played good enough with one guitar. bloodsimple, bleeding through, as i lay dying (minus ocean), it dies today, every time i die, caliban, august burns red, killswitch. just stay away from complex harmonized stuff like btbam, the human abstract etc.
Veil Of Maya kids.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by ItWillDo
36 Crazyfists

damn beat me to it

and madball arent metalcore
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Full Blown Chaos
Quote by BassisticT
My Ex firlfriend once shaved my butthair... A day later my butt looked like Freddy Krugers Face >.< Couldn't sit comfortable for like 4 Days.

Quote by Sir-Shredalot

Not sure what is worse the fact they watched a bbc drama series or they downed ethenol
guys most of these bands arent metalcore bands
Quote by XCount Me InX
guys most of these bands arent metalcore bands

If you read the TS post, you will see that everything (with the exception of madball) would be what he's looking for.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Veil Of Maya has one guitar.
member of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm silvertoness11 to join

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
In the beginning there was nothing...

...which exploded.

UG MISSLE SILO!
Quote by 'StoleN'
If you read the TS post, you will see that everything (with the exception of madball) would be what he's looking for.

carpathian arent...and i wouldnt be inclined to go that way with WOJ either