I'm thinking of buying a practice amplifier after using only headphones connected to my Line 6 Podxt. I dont know anything about amps and the "which amp thread" is so long... so I would like some suggestions on which one to buy. My budget is around 100-200+ USD. I play all kinds of music.

Thanks!
-When you have eliminated all which is impossible,then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

-PRS Tremonti SE with SD SH-1 '59 (Neck) and SD Distortion (Bridge)

-Schecter C-1 Elite

-Line 6 PODXT

-Floorboard
Can you got to $299.99?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Fender G-DEC Junior, $149.99, it's a modeling amp. The Super Champ or the Vibro Champ, but they're $299.99. I'd go for the Vibro-Champ, a lot of Blues tones on there.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
There are a couple different directions you can go with this. The fender champ 600 is good for classic rock and has nice clean tone but is lacking in volume

The epiphone valve Jr is kind of in the same boat. Good practice valve amp with very little headroom.

If you are using lots of FX pedals then something like a roland cube. I also like the crate powerblock but then you would still need to get a cab to go with it.
Not taking any online orders.
I mainly use my line 6 podxt for my effects so i just need a decent amplifier to go with it..just for practice. The effects included in the amps is not of importance. Anymore suggestions? and Thanks BTW to those who suggested.
-When you have eliminated all which is impossible,then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

-Schecter C-1 Elite

-Line 6 PODXT

-Floorboard
And i could go up to 299 USD. Just maybe.

-Schecter C-1 Elite

-Line 6 PODXT

-Floorboard
You've already got a good guitar and a nice effects processor, no built-in effects will be needed on the amp. I would look for something with an effects loop and a 12" speaker. If you would never gig with it wattage won't matter. With the effects loop you can plug the POD straight into the effects return on the amp, and use the amp as a powered cabinet for all the modeling in the POD. Some low cost options that would work are the Fender Frontman 65R, Hartke GT60c, Raven RG60, Randall RX35, etc. These are all powerful enough for smaller gigs too if you wanted to do that.
vox valvetronix ad 15 vt. 'nuff said. i own it, it's great for bed room practice. does full rich cleans, blues, classic rock, hard rock, crappy nu-metal and actual good metal tones. there's clips of it doing metal on my profile.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
Thanks!!! Im gonna go and look today.

-Schecter C-1 Elite

-Line 6 PODXT

-Floorboard