Well summer is here and I am gonna try to get ripped. I think I am gonna run about a mile at nights and then do push ups and sit-ups and all that **** when I'm done. Also what do I do about a diet? Does anyone have any tips on working out? Or have any plans for working out this summer?
You are going to need to run more than a mile (unless you are only going for muscle strength, in that case I suggest wind sprints)
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by Sabu
Erm...I eat pizza and drink lots of alcohol.

This but I throw ice cream into the equation and don't go outside.
Suicides and lots of them for leg strength, about 500 crunches a day for abs every day, 4 sets of 12 for pull-ups, chin-ups and dips. That would be good.
Schecter C-1 Elite
Gretsch 5120
Fender Ultra-Chorus Amp
i plan to go jogging for 30 to 60 minutes in the mornings during summer.
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by rcmaster0072002
dude whats your body type... fat trying to turn it into muscle. or skinny trying to just get ripped.

im not fat but im not skinny
i have a little fat around my stomach and arms and stuff
and i wanna turn all that into muscle
Just eat alot of protein, run, and SWIM... I swim like 3 hours every day in the summer... it's great exercise and also cools you off.
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16
Well damn. You caught me. I'm horribly gay.

RIP Rev
check my sweet fractures post... i was browsing that thread for a second and looks pretty damn good. that bodybuilder.com is sweet that it showed. cause now i found some good exercises for my forearms
I always plan to lift weights and exercise over summer, but I never do.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Try a few lifts of the search bar, you'll be 'ripped' in no time.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism