Hi,

i'm lloking for some fun fingerstyle songs to play, for a guitarist at the inermediate level.

any suggestions?
My Gear:
Simon&Patrick Pro flame maple (so nice)
Epiphone SG-special (cherry red)
Richwood acoustic
Lany 30 Watt amp, not sure what exact model
What kind of music do you play/are you interested in?

John 5 has some really wicked finger style stuff that's more bluesy, country-ish to play. You could get into the Delta Blues stuff like Robert Johnson. Opeth has great classical guitar stuff in some of their songs. I've always wanted to learn Smashing Pumpkins' cover of Landslide.

Dee by Randy Rhoads (from Blizzard of Ozz) is short, but it's a great classical track. Classical guitar in general would be a good challenge.
Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
dust in the wind by kansas
and definatly search for the song 'chicken reel' that's fun to play
if you want to get more in fingerstyle check out andy mckee and antoine dufour
Wake Up by Coheed and Cambria
Broken by Seether
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Once more with feeling- Get Cape Wear Cape Fly
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/g/get_cape_wear_cape_fly/once_more_with_feeling_tab.htm

War of the Worlds- Get Cape Wear Cape Fly [Again!]
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/g/get_cape_wear_cape_fly/war_of_the_worlds_intro_tab.htm

Also, look at the tabs for Andy McKee's Drifting and John Butler Trio's Ocean and pick parts to play, modify them to your liking. Both of those songs are extreemly fun to play!
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
the entertainer for acoustic guitar is fun. hotel california acoustic, jim croce has some really nice ones like photographs and memories, leader of the band by dan fogelberg, fire and rain by james taylor, almost any version of malaguena is fun. that's all i can think of off the top of my head, hope it helps
Quote by marcus00
What kind of music do you play/are you interested in?

any genre you can give me, i want to broaden my musical horizon
for now i've been looking alot at guys like antoine dufour and andy mckee, but there their music is just a little bit to hard for me ( i could play it, but would a very long time to learn)
My Gear:
Simon&Patrick Pro flame maple (so nice)
Epiphone SG-special (cherry red)
Richwood acoustic
Lany 30 Watt amp, not sure what exact model