What's up guys?
Im looking to sell my ltd jh-600 jeff hanneman signature guitar with case for about $600-$650 its in GREAT shape no dings or chips in the body at all,the setup is flawless and every thing works great.The pickups in this beast are amazing they are emg 81/85 pickups and it has an original floyd rose tremolo.Great for whammying!My camera sucks pretty badly so the pictures arent that great lol.here is a pic of it.
you can find more pics HERE

send me an email or pm me if you are interested.
my email is megadeth1391@aol.com

"If you are fighting to live, it's ok to die. The answer to your question is.....welcome to tomorrow."
Last edited by Megadeth1391 at Jun 7, 2008,
bump!
"If you are fighting to live, it's ok to die. The answer to your question is.....welcome to tomorrow."
If I was right handed and had 600 bucks I would totally buy this...good luck selling (free bump)
Originally Posted by NAME GOES HERE
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?

Quote by lpguitarplayer3
If I was right handed and had 600 bucks I would totally buy this...good luck selling (free bump)

lol thanks bro!
Quote by Used666
Nothing like joining to sell eh.....

lol i didn't join just to sell dude i also joined to ask some advice on peavey 6505 combos,guitars,etc ive been lurking these boards without registering for a good 2 years now,and a buddy of mine suggested that i get myself an account and see if anyone on here was interested in my guitar because the local music stores only wanna give me store credit.
BUMP!
I'll also accept trades.....a 5150/6505 combo amp would be nice
And just to show that im not out to scam anybody...

I'll probably put it up on ebay later today.