I couldn't find a thread on this band so I felt I had to make one because they are awesome.

Twin Atlantic is an unsigned, Glaswegian band. I had the pleasure of seeing them support Say Anything last night at the Glasgow ABC. I had heard of them, but not actually listened to them which I regret now. They really get the crowd going which is great, plus their songs aren’t half bad. They're really friendly guys as well, which is always a bonus. Their singer/guitarist sings with a bit of a Scottish accent which I like because he isn't putting on a fake accent which some singers do.

So, has anyone else heard them? Your thoughts on them?
There myspace is http://www.myspace.com/twinatlantic if you want to check them out.
Yeah, I saw them support Circa Survive and they were decent.

Moved to Alt+Indie methinks.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Fair enough. I wasn't really sure what catagory they would fall under.
Mon the Biffy ^^
I was going to buy their EP but I was skint so i'm getting it next time I see them.
I was talking to them via myspace and they're doing an August tour, so i'm definently going to go see them then. And i'll bring enough money for their EP haha.
They're pretty damn good.
onlyonehere - I guess your kind of right, but one of their tunes (I Cave In, it's on youtube) sounds quite different from their other stuff so at least they're experimenting.
Thought I might as well kick this off again.
Anyone heard their new singles "Lightspeed" and "What Is Light? Where Is Laughter?". Both brilliant imo.
Can't wait for their new mini album "Vivarium".
X
I saw them at Smashing Pumpkins in Glasgow I think, I don't remember much. Are they signed yet? From what I remember, they were pretty decent.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Yeah they really are. They reply to Myspace messages and stuff which is nice of them.
They have pretty good stage presence too, which is always a plus.
X
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I saw them at Smashing Pumpkins in Glasgow I think, I don't remember much. Are they signed yet? From what I remember, they were pretty decent.

Yeah, I seen them there as well, James. They were pretty good.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Bought 'Vivarium' today. I'm impressed so far. I think it would be better live so hopefully I'm going to go see them again whenever they play.

Quote by BullonParade
yea i heard they have good stage presence. my mates been to see them a few times and he loves them

Sam (vocals/guitar) has amazing stage presence. Pretty much makes their live shows, imo.
X