Page 1 of 2
Ok, so one of your best mates is a girl (just imagine that...) you've been mates for a while. Now would you go out with her or would it be too awkward? The one time I did it twas wayyy too awkward! much better to go out with a girl and get to know her that way IMO
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
No no no no no. If she became my best friend on a strictly friend level, then the possibility of a relationship is out the window. It's the friend level- relationship doesn't translate.
I would, only because she is closer to me than any of my other friends, and we're damn near to that anyway.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by dartmaster
What if your best mate is a guy?

I did say ONE of your best mates... but if you were gay then this could apply to you... or if you were a girl

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

My best girl mate...

I probably would tbf.

She's really quite pretty if im honest. But it'd be too weird cuz we're good mates. lol
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
you would not date your "best mate."

she would be more fit for a marriage proposal when you are old enough. that's the way it works.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
no.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
I've been in that friend zone for years, and to top it all off, she has a girlfriend.
But yes, I would in a heartbeat.
Quote by Its_Rock77
you would not date your "best mate."

she would be more fit for a marriage proposal when you are old enough. that's the way it works.

Yeah. Thats basically what my friend told me. She told me that if anything ever happened between her and her boyfriend, she would go with me, because I'm the only other person she could seriously see staying with for the rest of her life.

When she told me that, I felt incredible.......I don't know though, she's quite happy with her boyfriend, so as long as she's happy I'm fine.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by IHATECHILDREN
No.

Once your in a girl's "friend zone", there is no going back.

Trust me.

I know dude. I know.

now give me a man hug!

*hug*
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I would.....

if I had any friends.

Go out with me!

I had bedroom fun with my best lady friend... It's not awkward, it seemed natural.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by iceman_8319
I've been in that friend zone for years, and to top it all off, she has a girlfriend.
But yes, I would in a heartbeat.

SHE has a girlfriend?

So, she's bi?

Awesome

"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by valennic
When she told me that, I felt incredible.......I don't know though, she's quite happy with her boyfriend, so as long as she's happy I'm fine.

In the same boat as you bro

Oh, and the "as long as she's happy I'm fine" thing, nice touch. I think the same way
In a heartbeat.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by dartmaster
What if your best friend is a dog?

Then dating anyone would be more advisable.. but you know, whatever "floats your boat"
(Or sinks your boat, if you dig fat chicks)
Quote by dartmaster
What if your best friend is a dog?

THen you need to get out more. SERIOUSLY Dartmaster, just go out more

Quote by phlip999

Quote by valennic
Yeah. Thats basically what my friend told me. She told me that if anything ever happened between her and her boyfriend, she would go with me, because I'm the only other person she could seriously see staying with for the rest of her life.

Quote by Vinyl_Master
In the same boat as you bro

Oh, and the "as long as she's happy I'm fine" thing, nice touch. I think the same way

how can you guys be happy being "2nd best" or "plan B"?

maybe i just have issues or something but i wouldnt be happy about something like that
Quote by yellowfrizbee

Quote by Pinky19

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

Girls make ****e best friends anyway. Best friends regardless of gender is a bad idea IMHO.

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I guess it's a possibility down the road but right now I wouldn't because I really have no sexual feelings or anything like that towards her at all. She's really attractive and everything, but I call her "pretty" while everyone else calls her "hot", if that makes any sense. I do plan on being friends with her for a long time though, and who knows, maybe a few years down the road (after college and after we've both been around the block a few more times) I wouldn't put it out of the question that we end up settling down into a calmer, more long-term type relationship.
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

Quote by XxGloriousxX

maybe i just have issues or something but i wouldnt be happy about something like that

That's a damn right in my opinion, although I would like to, I just can't feel that way, it's the little demon in the back of my head that says "don't cheat yourself, you aren't really happy, you lie to yourself! grab a fork, go out and kill her boyfriend". And I know something about that
Quote by BobChicken
THen you need to get out more. SERIOUSLY Dartmaster, just go out more

lol chill man, just kidding with you

All my friends hump me anyway....
...we call it mucky fights but...

>_>

<_<

..yeah

Thats the advantage of friends sharing a flat down the road from the college and across the road from the pub
I have two best friends a guy and a girl so yead I think I would go out with her but maybe not so much now cause shes cheated on some of her bf in the past. But I have tried to have sex with her. And other things.

Sex:If I recall correctly I think she said no and thought I was kidding.
Makeout:Maybe but she has a bf
Send naked pictures to me:She said before she leaves to college she leaves on Tuesday and I"m still waiting.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by XxGloriousxX

Lol, I'm not really, but I have a feeling if you just went out and killed her boyfriend with a fork she wouldn't even be a friend anymore
All I was saying is that I accept that I don't have that chance, so I'm glad she's happy. I'm not waiting around for her boyfriend to drop dead
Quote by XxGloriousxX

No, you're missing my point. I'm not happy I'm second best; I was happy that she felt that way about me. And what I meant was that as long as she's happy, I dont want to mess it up. I cant stand the sight of her sad....its just.....depressing.

Dammit......now i'm confused......

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Well me and my good friend (girl) that have been for a really long time, both got drunk admitted we loved each other, then we both admitted it the next day sober, then both decided it would be best if we left it at that and were still just good friends.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Nah I couldn't. But with me it seems to be, Become a couple within a few weeks or stay friends for alot longer. It's too much of a risk once you're good friends to try anything on I think.
ok dudes, just makin sure you guys werent wasting your lives away waiting on some girl.
Quote by yellowfrizbee

Quote by Pinky19

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777

casual sex-yes
dating- no, too much of a chance of having a nasty breakup and ruining the friendship.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
My best female friend became one of my best friends because I liked her. I never would've gotten to know her as well as I do if I had never liked her.

Of course I'd go out with her. Unfortunately, that's not gonna happen.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
I normally ask a girl out within the first month of me knowing her. I dated a close friend of mine once, and things havn't been the same since we broke up.
Page 1 of 2