click on the apple top left corner then about this mac and look at what version you have.
Gear:
Mesa Dual Rectifier
Mesa 4x12 Cab
Marshall 4x12 Cab

Gibson SG Standard + Bare KnucklePickups - Warpigs
Gould Les Paul + BKP's - Crawlers
See Through Acrylic Strat

Zakk Wylda Wah
Original Crybaby
Boss Flanger
Boss Phase Shifter
In the upper left corner of your screen, in the taskbar, you can see an apple-icon,
click it, and then click "About this Mac" or something like that... (My version's in dutch.. It's the first choice in the menu that opens) There you can see what kind of OS you have installed...

EDIT: damn, beaten to it..
lol, leopard is osx... if you want to know which version of osx you're running, go to 'about this mac' in the apple drop down menu thing.
leopard is a version of osx, and yes, check the manual
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Lol!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Leopard IS Mac OS X. However Mac OS X is not necessarily Leopard. Click on the apple icon, then click something like "about this mac"
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
If your canadian it might say "Aboot this mac"
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Quote by Ibanez69
If your canadian it might say "Aboot this mac"

<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
^ This, also if the apple in the top left corner is blue it's Tiger and if it's black it's Leopard.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.