...so...In Croatia you don't have a lot of good concerts...CoB was once here but i missed that...Metallica didn't show,though now i don't even care...Iron Maiden are coming but i don't even like them so much...But now Disturbed is coming on 10/06/2008 In Zagreb,a city that is 300 Kilometers(cca 190 miles) away from my city(Osijek)...

And i wanna go there by train...and my mom doesn't want me to go..."I forbid you blah blah blah" so I said I'll go to that concert no matter what...this is literally the most important thing now...i really live for music...and I've been listening to Disturbed for 6 years now..and this is the opportunity of a lifetime...of my lifetime as it seems...so the decision was final...I'll get hell when i come home but I'm going...and she threatened to call the cops on me to get me out of the train because I'm a minor...I was like haha hell yeah...like they don't have anything smarter to do than that...so i called the central office and actually asked them and they said that they have patrols in trains and that they actually do that...and now I'm gonna miss ****in' Distubed...that means that if I'm lucky I'll get another good concert in 3 years minimum...if not...even longer

well this sucks....I'm ****in' 17,one year from being an adult and this has to happen now...and my mom would probably even let me if it was saturday...but no this **** has to happen on freakin' thuesday...

doesn't this suck
Not really...just listen to their songs, same experience minus being there and seeing them play it. Or you could start walking a few days before..they won't find you then.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
that's lame dude, tell her you're becoming a man and she shouldnt treat you like a child or something.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
skip school ande go to the concert, nobody will notice a thing
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
why don't u just hide in trains bathroom or something. they won't find you there, unless they really need to take a crap....then you're fcked my friend.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Just tell your mom "jebise" and go. You can stay with some relatives I have in Varazdin, which isn't too far from Zagreb .
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Bribe your mom with sexual favors.

Or just don't go. It's only Disturbed.

(Although, in all fairness, they're not that bad.)
The.
well it's just like let's say metallica is now for me just metallica..but i've loved and listened to these guys for quite a while now and ya know it's just a big thing for me

and SRX700 yeah i have relatives in Zagreb,but the day after the show I have an oral exam in physics so i can't sleep over...and i actually told her a bunch of things followed by swears like je*eni krščani(fuc*ing christians) and stuff...she's a hardcore catholic...now she wont speak to me but who cares
that does suck mate. I'd risk it anyway if I were you
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by Azrael_031
well it's just like let's say metallica is now for me just metallica..but i've loved and listened to these guys for quite a while now and ya know it's just a big thing for me

and SRX700 yeah i have relatives in Zagreb,but the day after the show I have an oral exam in physics so i can't sleep over...and i actually told her a bunch of things followed by swears like je*eni krščani(fuc*ing christians) and stuff...she's a hardcore catholic...now she wont speak to me but who cares

Oh wow. An oral exam in physics? I totally forgot that you guys have to do those. My mom is always telling me how easy I have it here haha. I never got to experience the school system because I moved right before I turned six years old. I'm sure she'll get over it, swearing is part of everybody's vocabulary in Croatia. Could you possibly take the train back after the thing is over?
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Quote by Azrael_031

Dont take the physics exam, or ask the teachet to move it to another date. And if you miss the concert, dont beat yourself for it. Im probably gonna miss Iron Maiden in Split, since its pretty far away, and i dont mind that much. Also, pozdravi iz Slovenije!
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.