We need a good drummer and bassist. Drum and bass lines should be clear and loud in any of the songs. It'd be major points if you could sing. Extra vocals are always good. We are 2 guitarist and a singer. Singer is good, I can play a bunch of styles and provide backup vocals, and the other guitarist does alot of riffs and also does some vocals. You should be able to play alot of styles...we have no idea what we want to do. We are just doing whatever we feel like. We do have extra gear. A 5 peice drum set, a bass guitar, and a bass amp. No drum mikes,sorry. Member influences are the offspring, greenday, weezer, def leapord, eddy van halen, rush, racer x, mr.big, praxis, primus, alice in chains, tool, godsmack, red hot chilli peppers;ect. Each band member is influenced by different people, so the list keeps going. Message me if you want information about us. No name yet, so you could help with that too.lol
BTW:we are still in highschool...but if you don't give a crap message me and we will jam (no creepy stuff or we'll kick your ass)
Wow, I'm a bassist in Maryland, but I'm up in Harford County... that's probably too far.
Quote by ele1122
Wow, I'm a bassist in Maryland, but I'm up in Harford County... that's probably too far.

yeah. i'd say within 20 minutes helps
damn. i live in pasadena, but, i dont play drums or base
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

dakota fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability