Are any of these online money makers for real? I.e. i just saw advertised a minute ago. Are they all trying to pull a big scam because thats the way it seems, but if everyone knows they are scams then why are they still around?

Bored+too lazy to work=this thread i guess
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
At first I was about to report this thread but then I read the whole paragraph, all I saw was online moneymakers and a link
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
but if everyone knows they are scams then why are they still around?

oh dear, some people still fall for them. For instance, people like you think, "they can't be scams because they would be broke by now because everyone knows they're scams, therefore I'll do it".
Sigh.
They are ALL scams. Rule of thumb: If you have to scroll down a page that is in the format of the one you listed, and there is a price at the bottom, it is a SCAM.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Quote by cam_sampbell
At first I was about to report this thread but then I read the whole paragraph, all I saw was online moneymakers and a link

No, im already on a warning lol, genuine question here. Just something ive wondered for a while (too scared to find out)
Quote by untalented
oh dear, some people still fall for them. For instance, people like you think, "they can't be scams because they would be broke by now because everyone knows they're scams, therefore I'll do it".
Sigh.

I see someones having a happy friday night . I said nothing of actually going for it, i just wondered about them.

Oh, and i find the term 'people like you' offensive and unecessary in almost any context so just leave it out