Hey whats up everyone...Just gettin some feed back on my setup. Let me know what u think/like/dislike....suggestions? I play primarily classic rock/ blues. THe standard suspects like henddrix, SRV, Zeppelin, etc. heres my setup!

Fender Blues Deville 2 x 12" 60w

Fender American Big Apple Strat with rosewood neck and deymour duncan pickups
Fender AMerican Deluxe telecaster maple neck.
Taylor 810 ce brazilian rosewood.

Gear:

Guitar into Analogman ts0d9 sliver into ANalogman Boss Blues Driver into Crybaby Wah into the amp.

Effects Loop:

Boss equalizer, Dunlop rotovibe, EH small clone, EH nano small stone, Digitech Hendrix expression pedal, finally Boss digital Delay.

Let me know what you think...what you would change? Rock on
I'm thinking you just posted this to show how cool of a rig you have

Amp: Good

Guitars: Good

Pedals: Good

Everything is pretty good.
If you wanted better tone in general, i'd just go for a better amp.
That's the only thing which could really get much better.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
nah its not that at all. Im new to this whole tube and pedal setup. I had a line 6 ax2 FOREVER and wanted to go back to basics. Just wondering if i was doing it right...for a better amp do u have any siggestions?
Well, you already have an excellent amp, so like the next best thing would be going for a good old vintage or boutique amp.
Or, maybe a british voiced amp to contrast with the fender, and get an ABY switch if you want to switch between amps.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by luckdog33
Hey whats up everyone...Just gettin some feed back on my setup. Let me know what u think/like/dislike....suggestions? I play primarily classic rock/ blues. THe standard suspects like henddrix, SRV, Zeppelin, etc. heres my setup!

Fender Blues Deville 2 x 12" 60w

Fender American Big Apple Strat with rosewood neck and deymour duncan pickups
Fender AMerican Deluxe telecaster maple neck.
Taylor 810 ce brazilian rosewood.

Gear:

Guitar into Analogman ts0d9 sliver into ANalogman Boss Blues Driver into Crybaby Wah into the amp.

Effects Loop:

Boss equalizer, Dunlop rotovibe, EH small clone, EH nano small stone, Digitech Hendrix expression pedal, finally Boss digital Delay.

Let me know what you think...what you would change? Rock on

Well i would sell the amp and get me some sort of metal head and half stack.. Probally a Engl of some sorts... Then take my router to the telecaster and drop a emg 81 in the bridge. Pedals can stay and then i would be a happy camper...

Lol no my fault you asked....

Nice rig by the way, i think you have everything locked down...
I think the only way to get that thing better is to get some bareknuckle pickups, and maybe a Chicago Blues Box (hehe).

That's what I would change, but it's really not needed since you already have great stuff there.

Oh, I'd also get a nice british amp (AC30?) to contrast with the american voicing of the fender.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
what are bareknuckle pickups? i like the idea of the british amp to contrast with an ab switch. That sounds sick. thanks for the suggestions man
Well i would sell the amp and get me some sort of metal head and half stack.. Probally a Engl of some sorts... Then take my router to the telecaster and drop a emg 81 in the bridge. Pedals can stay and then i would be a happy camper...

Lol no my fault you asked....

Nice rig by the way, i think you have everything locked down...

haha thanks ibanez. not my style but youre right i did ask. cheers anyways man.
Quote by luckdog33
what are bareknuckle pickups? i like the idea of the british amp to contrast with an ab switch. That sounds sick. thanks for the suggestions man

www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk

For a british amp, look around. Looking at your gear, it looks like you must have a decent income to get that nice of stuff.

Saying that, i'd look into a nice budda superdrive. Those are sick amps. Bad cats are great too.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Well dont sell it unless you dont like it. Use YOUR ears, if you like it, stick with it. You have AWESOME gear, sure theres always somethign more exotic, and more expensive.
(Not just the amp, for every item there, there is a boutique alternative, but its a silly exercise).

If your getting a sound YOU like, then thats all that matters. If you feel there is a weak link in the the gear, look how you can specifically change somethign to achieve the tone you want.
Last edited by Kabeern at Jun 6, 2008,
I agree with DarkArbiter about the british amp to contrast your fender.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.