Alright so when i lightly play a note on my guitar.. And then it slowly dies down but there is always this static noise that follows it. How can i get rid of it?
are u using distortion or is it clean
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Could be a number of things, but like selkies said, are you playing clean, or with distortion?

Could be a cable, or wiring problem, or you could just go out a drop some $ on a noise gate.
I have a Line 6 Spider II 150 watt

It usually happens when im playing on the metal setting but sometimes it happens on clean setting
Quote by s0medo0d
I have a Line 6 Spider II 150 watt

It usually happens when im playing on the metal setting but sometimes it happens on clean setting

GOO!

Thats your problem its a model of an amp so that static is going to be ever apparent. A noise gate will help, you can get something like Isp Decimator and use it to cut the note off before it gets to that point. But other then that you just gonna have to live with it...
Quote by IbanezPsycho
GOO!

Thats your problem its a model of an amp so that static is going to be ever apparent. A noise gate will help, you can get something like Isp Decimator and use it to cut the note off before it gets to that point. But other then that you just gonna have to live with it...

ohhh alright thanx bro

and thanx to everyone else for helping