One of the most underrated bands..... The guitar work is amazing. Does anyone know Bill Ryder-Jones's setup?

I just thought the band needs some recognition....

Discuss.
I love them except I really think theyve gotton worse, or progressivly gotton less and less like they sounded on The Coral

its like The Coral is just brilliant, Magic and Medicine is great, The Invisible Invasion is alright, and Roots and Echoes is bad..

I just dont like the acoustic stuff theyre into now....
^ I would disagree with that. They have just progressed to a different sound. Less Beefheart inspired and more folky. Either way I love all their albums....I think they are one of th best modern UK bands out there.
Excellent band. I really enjoy their stuff. Every time I hear "Sunday school was his shelter, with his friends Joe and Walter," I lol.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I think all their albums are quality. Nightfreak and Magic and Medicine are slightly weaker though but still good.

I sad that Bill Ryder-Jones has left though...
I love this band! Does anyone know anything about new material or the future of the band now Bill has left?
Quote by j0nmcc
this band literally come from 5 miles away from where i live.

Dont they live in Wirral or something like that. I went there on a geography trip when at college. Maybe the physical geography of the area has someting to do with their name. I digress. Whats everyones favourite Coral songs?
i'm checking out their myspace (at least i think it's theirs haha). they sound good.

Quote by j0nmcc
this band literally come from 5 miles away from where i live.

lucky, i wish a band lived near me
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
i'm checking out their myspace (at least i think it's theirs haha). they sound good.

Good for you mate, they are easily one of the best british bands around!
Great band. Love the first album and the invisible invasion. Don't have much of their other stuff though. 'Pass It On' is one of my favourite songs of all time.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by perry589
Great band. Love the first album and the invisible invasion. Don't have much of their other stuff though. 'Pass It On' is one of my favourite songs of all time.

Maybe you should give Magic and Medicine a listen if you like Pass it on cos it is on that album.
Anyone heard the new song 'Being Somebody Else' on their myspace. Its a sign of things to come now they are a five piece. Great tune!
Quote by s7706
Maybe you should give Magic and Medicine a listen if you like Pass it on cos it is on that album.

Yeah. It's one of the albums i keep meaning to check out, but haven't yet.

And 'Being Somebody Else' is pretty good.
It's gonna be a blue day
All Coral fans please join the The Coral Appreciation Group i have created. It would be much appreciated because then i wont look like a right loser being the only one in the group talking to myself. Anyway check it out please.