so Summer is almost here and for me and most other students that means summer break ! so what do you hope to accomplish over this time? any dreams, hopes or anything summer related should go here. Keep us informed for the entire time.

Well for me i wana start working out, record guitar, new job and new girlfriend. Also drink and smoke weed as much as possible and just have a good chill time.
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
I hope to take some model shots, travel, have an exhibition and sex atleast three guys girls
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by mzhang13
Great job admitting to the world that you illegally smoke weed and drink. Congrats on increasing your chances of being arrested.

gtfo
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Well, I wanna get a haircut, maybe start working out, actually leave my house.

I doubt I will, I'm too lazy and hate the summer...

I want the winter
Hang out with mates, get better at guitar & skateboarding, and if I'm reaaaally lucky, I'll get a girlfriend too.

I'm just praying we get some decent weather.
It's been summer to me for 2 weeks now
This summer my goals are to get my Driver's permit, work out, get a job, get a girlfriend, and just chill and have a good time with my friends.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
I hate the summer
My only goal, since I'm at the goddamn cottage for most of it, is that I can notice a huge improvement in guitar skill since the spring.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
why do people smoke weed in the first place? I mean isn't it just something to waste your money on.
Quote by deanfreak93
why do people smoke weed in the first place? I mean isn't it just something to waste your money on.

Purely to irritate people like yourself is my bet
Quote by mzhang13
Great job admitting to the world that you illegally smoke weed and drink. Congrats on increasing your chances of being arrested.

Yes, because the Pit is actually the US Government's criminal database.
All your base are belong to us.
Quote by SuperRitsu
It's been summer to me for 2 weeks now
This summer my goals are to get my Driver's permit, work out, get a job, get a girlfriend, and just chill and have a good time with my friends.

LOL getting a girlfriend is everyone's goal. It sucks being single then you get addicted to the pit.
Quote by deanfreak93

That's like saying "Why buy guitar strings? It's just a waste of money."

I plan on getting a tube amp, getting better at other styles than blues, and hopefully getting a girlfriend.
UPDATE: well im pretty sure im not getting a job because no one replied back from my applications, so maybe i'll try for a new gf but overall this is going to be a pretty boring summer
Quote by Thrill-house

Quote by Dopemgs

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
I'm gonna write and record a lot of music. I've had a lot of ideas swirling around in my head, and I want to get them out.

Also, I will also try and get a girl, and, like the rest of the Pit, most likely fail.
The.
Well, I plan on recording a demo some time soon. I'm also starting to play at some open mic nights (just me and my acoustic guitar). I already applied to 7 different places for a job, no one responded. Also, this Monday I plan on attempting to ask out the girl I like. I also may start a ska band.

In reality, I'll spend most of my summer playing Team Fortress 2.
lol ya video games are a summer boys dream i attempted like 10 jobs and failed at all of them and now there is no way anyone will hire me this late and girlfriend is probably not gonna happen, well except for this one girl near me she plays guitar and has a pool i'll at least give it a shot.
Quote by Thrill-house

Quote by Dopemgs

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
I'm in Australia. Winter just started here I hate winter. I can't wait to finish school because then it'll be summer and I'll be having the time of my life on the beach with friends.
Quote by mzhang13

Great job acting like a naive 13 year old. Congrats on not having pubes.

Well I don't plan on doing anything....seeing as it's going into winter...
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
wow Australia must suck right now cuz its Winter even though its probably warmer there now than it is here in Canada also i wana start recording guitar songs no vocals cuz i cant sing and maybe put together and instrumental CD. Probably getting a Line6 TonePort UX1
Quote by Thrill-house

Quote by Dopemgs

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
Hello ... ?
Quote by Thrill-house

Quote by Dopemgs

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor: