Page 1 of 2
Today I got 2 CDs. i got Blizzard of Ozz and Use your Illusion I.

Pretty cheap too like 9 bucks together.

So what did you do today?

Also, think i made a good choice in CDs?
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Last edited by iron_maiden97 at Jun 6, 2008,
I did **** all, which is all i do now since ive left school. Just browsed ug, played some poker, etc.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Got mega bored because the power shut off for 4 hours and none of my friends were home.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by HohnJ723
your mother

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
Went on a Geography trip. Fantasized about some girls. Then when I got home fapped over that fantasy. Played guitar. Came on UG...

Oh man
Quote by Gibson06

You did a pregnant chick?
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
I woke up at 6am, had a piss, brushed my teeth, watched Rain Man and Platoon on SkyAnytime until the F1 practice came on, I watched that, had dinner, played guitar, and right now on surfing and watching Big Brother.

Edit: Oh, and I used the searchbar
Quote by iron_maiden97
Today I got 2 new CDs. i got Blizzard of Ozz and Use your Illusion I.

Pretty cheap too like 9 bucks together.

So what did you do today?

Also, think i made a good choice in CDs?

those aren't new CDs dude
Today I went to this park with friends that has this little village of small playhouses that we climbed on.
Eventually we found this little toy hummer and rolled it down the roofs of the buildings until it because too destroyed to roll anymore, so we threw it in a lake.
After that we went to this weird open amphitheater thing at that park and ran around in the fountains that were there, and eventually i stole my friends glasses and put them on a statue of some guy that donated money to the park. Then we took my other friends shoes and put one into this wire frame statue of a naked guy, and the other into this wire frame statue of a naked girl.
I also jumped off of a bridge that I thought was closer to the ground and ended up twisting my ankle, which my friends thought was hilarious.
It was fun
Quote by seljer
those aren't new CDs dude

no ****

you know what i meant tho
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
- played Ocarina of Time and Super Metroid for most the day
- listened to a couple of records
- went for a walk
- read all of the Virgin Suicides and started Tender is the Night
- watched The Science of Sleep
Watched Big Brother all day...

That is how bored I was today since I wasn't in school today.
Quote by Monkey@Keyboard
Today I went to this park with friends that has this little village of small playhouses that we climbed on.
Eventually we found this little toy hummer and rolled it down the roofs of the buildings until it because too destroyed to roll anymore, so we threw it in a lake.
After that we went to this weird open amphitheater thing at that park and ran around in the fountains that were there, and eventually i stole my friends glasses and put them on a statue of some guy that donated money to the park. Then we took my other friends shoes and put one into this wire frame statue of a naked guy, and the other into this wire frame statue of a naked girl.
I also jumped off of a bridge that I thought was closer to the ground and ended up twisting my ankle, which my friends thought was hilarious.
It was fun

i was there with him
went to school and felt sick. took two finals, had band, ate lunch, sat around doing nothing. came home and took a monster dump, now i feel better. my mom just made me a chicken quesadilla. i'm going back up to the school in an hour because since i'm one of the few good percussionists, i have to play at graduation. the Alma Mater, "Star Spangled Banner", "Pomp and Circumstance", and "National Emblem" all on bass drum. then, i'm going to my friend Kyle's house, and my other friend Randy is coming. both occasional UGers. we'll probably play COD4 and Brawl all night, and possibly make some music.

i have no A/C. it's 94 degrees right now.
the gym at school will be even hotter.
Inb4 furious fapping
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Woke up, fapped, went on PS2, went to the shop, got food, went on laptop, got my little sister off her school bus, watched TV, went on laptop, went on ps2, and now I am on here. Fun fun fun!
I did absolutely nothing. I think I had a wank when I woke up but I didn't even bother finishing it, that's how lazy I've been today. Was meant to have band practice but it never happened, nice one.
Quote by Dave Gilmour
You did a pregnant chick?

I used to be ashamed of the fetish, but now I'm okay with it.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Woke up.

Had a bacon sandwich.

Caught a bus into town, followed by a bus out to school.

Geography module 4 and 5

Caught a bus back into town, followed by a bus home.

Had a fish finger sandwich for lunch (f'cking winment!)

Played some geeetar.

Had steak and chips for din-dins.

Been on PC pretty much since then.

Oh..and of course, there were liberal amounts of fapping.
hell yes, blizzard of ozz and use your illusion are two of my favorite albums....evar.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
I woke up, practice guitar all day, mid way through my hard day at home i practiced my screaming and played some more guitar.
Oh, and a fap here and there.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

I went to Big Boy for breakfast this morning.

And I've been cooped up in my room studying for exams and wasting my time on this website ever since.
The.
went to school, pranked my English teacher with some buddies, came home to be disappointed by my 360 not arriving yet.
I got up. Thought about doing something. Sat at home, alone all day moving the 5 feet between tv, bed and computer.

Then I went to a bbq. Was ****. Now I'm home. Doing **** all.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
fapped... several times
Originally posted by bassist90

Thank you Assassin_Itachi, you truly are a great man
I went to my friends house via bus at 12. We then got on another bus to meet our friends outside a pub. We found a patch in the woods where we smoked quite a bit of weed and had a bit of a drink. We then went to a big-ass parl to play some stoned football, then invited some girls to come down and join us. They did. I caught the bus home at 7 and played computer games and ate lots of food.

Was a good day.
Went out for a mates birthday last night, which lasted till the early hours, hence today. Got pretty wankered, got back to his house, went on a walk, threw beer at each other, got questioned by the police for it , went back to his, drank some more, watched Jumanji.

Fun fun fun.

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Nothing really. I got up at 11 and dicked around on the computer until 4 or so, took my sister to work, and here I am again.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I gave myself a stranger.....
What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?
I've never paid to have a lentil on my face!
Quote by schecters6
went to school, pranked my English teacher with some buddies, came home to be disappointed by my 360 not arriving yet.

What school do you attend? I pranked my english teacher today too! I go to SKHS in RI.
got sent to the principal's office and got written up. no ISS though since 2 days of school left.

Quote by XxGloriousxX
i was flirting with this chick; tickling her and stuff. and she started tickling me, but i had taco bell the night before. so when she poked my side i let out this MONSTER of a fart and im sure it smell bad too.

Quote by Miracle_Man
I gave myself a stranger.....

well they weren't really strange after that then...
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
got up.
breakfast.
spent time on ug.
called up a company for a job.
- arranged an interview for monday.
went out to get a burger.
walked home through park.
had to hide because it pissed down.
came home.
rest of day on here, lol.
woke up showered....waited for the city bus for 20 minutes (missed first damn one -.-) got to school late....failed my french test, passed my french vocab test by 1, watched a retarded movie in english (slept through it) wrote part 2 of my math exam (dont think i failed this one) played some gay ass game in gym...went to my bass lesson after school...came home put my bass inside...went to subway...went to dairy queen...now here i am
Page 1 of 2