lets say you wanted to buy a jackson sl1 (or similarly expensive guitar) but obviously didn't want to put down such a large investment without in the very least trying said guitar first. where would you go that would have a number of very high end guitars in stock so you could play a few and decide on the best?

ive seen oads of places that say - well we can order them in, but whos gonna order 6 or 7 sl1's when the most you're going to buy is 1?
Guitar Center.... lol They'll turn around and sell em anyways
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.
where is burnley anyway? midlands? north?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
sounds great near manchester is probably worth a look, as is guitar guitar if you can get to newcastle. not sure if they have jackson sl1s, but they have loads of killer guitars and amps (vigier, suhr, tyler, etc. etc. etc.)

probably more i don't know of, i'm not from england.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
coincidentally, i tried a vigier today and it kicked ass. i'd definitely consider trying one of those in your search.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?