What's the crowd number for a 50W , 60W and 100W amp used for..? Approximately for each..?
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Standard

American Fender Deluxe 70's Vintage

Korg Toneworks AX3000G

Jim Dunlop Classic Crybaby

Peavey Amp (house)/Marshall MG15dfx (school)
This is considering you're using a tube amp:

15 watts cranked clears a drummer, 30 watts will clear a drummer and stay clean. You really don't need any more watts than that since a show big enough to demand a louder amp will probably mic you up any ways.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I use my Mesa Roadster on the 50W setting (half power) and I never turn it past 4, ever.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
All of those are gigging amps, but you shouldn't let the wattage dictate which amp you buy. Pretty much anything 50 watts and above is loud, so it's not going to make a great deal of difference getting a hundred watter compared to a 50 or 60.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
it depends on the amp, and how much headroom you need, also what kind of PA system you're using. The correlation you are looking for doesn't really exist.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
it depends on the amp, and how much headroom you need, also what kind of PA system you're using. The correlation you are looking for doesn't really exist.

+1
Ahh..right..thanks..XD..
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Standard

American Fender Deluxe 70's Vintage

Korg Toneworks AX3000G

Jim Dunlop Classic Crybaby

Peavey Amp (house)/Marshall MG15dfx (school)