Probably because ESP isn't an affiliate with either Fender or Gibson or Ibanez.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Personally I don't like GC, I've never had a good experience with them. Maybe it's just me.
Because you touch yourself at night.
SHEEEEEIT DAWG GET DA HELL OUT MY SIG!

Quote by brandon369852
"I think my friend might kill herself."
"Dude, I think you should call the cops."
"I have a better idea. I'll ask the Pit."
Because their in good with Sam Ash, so Im guessing out of the 2 big US stores, ESP decided that they would only deal with them? Thats what the guy at the guitar store near my house says anyway. Which is why many smaller guitar stores can't get good deals, because they are tight with the big businesses.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Probably because ESP isn't an affiliate with either Fender or Gibson or Ibanez.

is PRS? mine sells some PRS
GEAR
Guitar
Ibanez RG42DX
Peavey Valveking100
Avatar 4x12 cabinet w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
Line 6 Spider 3
DOD Flanger
Ernie Ball Strings
Bass
Dean Edge 4
Peavey TNT 135
GHS Strings
Quote by thetoastinator
Because their in good with Sam Ash, so Im guessing out of the 2 big US stores, ESP decided that they would only deal with them? Thats what the guy at the guitar store near my house says anyway. Which is why many smaller guitar stores can't get good deals, because they are tight with the big businesses.

We've got like 10 esp guitars usually up in Saskatchewan.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Mine has like three all the rest are different brands i have to go to sam ash to try some ESP's out
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?