Hi guys,

I have an Gibson SG-X. And I'm a bit tired of the 500T pup. I want a new one with a lot of output, good clean sound and works great with coil-split.

Just throw 'em on me!

Here's a pic, if you wanna have a look:
http://i30.tinypic.com/wi0fsy.jpg
I dunno about the coil-split capability--but the Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates is really nice. I'm getting one soon actually.
Go to seymour duncan's site and check it out
Quote by Duval67
I dunno about the coil-split capability--but the Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates is really nice. I'm getting one soon actually.
Go to seymour duncan's site and check it out

Pearly gates doesn't have high output, which I was asking for. But thanks anyway.
Quote by oakn
Hi guys,

I have an Gibson SG-X. And I'm a bit tired of the 500T pup. I want a new one with a lot of output, good clean sound and works great with coil-split.

Just throw 'em on me!

Here's a pic, if you wanna have a look:
http://i30.tinypic.com/wi0fsy.jpg

Those two things don't go together, you're going to have to pick one.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Those two things don't go together, you're going to have to pick one.

I know, thats why I asked. Wonderd if there's someone out there who knows a pup which has THAT. But now I'm starting to realize that it's too much to ask for. I think I'll stick to my 500T. I'll update if I change my mind.
Empty tankard! Empty Tankard!
you could go the EMG route? an 89 splits, and if you do the 18V mod (apparently adds a lot to the pickup's tone, more headroom) it might help.

only downside is: might not have the room for one (or two) 9V batteries.
------

Shwiggity.
imo, bridge pups dont sound great clean in the first place.....

however, the Duncan JB may satisfy ur needs. fairly high output, and handles cleans better than any other bridge pup ive ever seen. yes, the JB can do cleans. i play blues with it!!!
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking