Check this out, then read on.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/OnCall/story?id=5015458&page=1

So i was reading this and watching this vid and reading the article. and i started thinking to myself, the problem was not that no one did anything, but that he walked into on coming fast moving traffic. people dont just up and get hit by a car like that. he was jay walking into a street and wondered why he got hit. I think the real lesson here is when you walk into a street with traffic and fast moving cars dont expect them to stop.
I'm have starpped on my rocket pack and pursued the hit and run driver, and then delivered justice in the form of a savage beating about the head and neck with a lead pipe.
i totally agree with you, i would have definetely helped the guy. i mean it sounded like he needed it. but dont you think it wasnt wise of him to just walk into a street. i mean that doesnt just happen.
I remember one time while walking out of apt complex after visiting my aunt and uncle, me and my parents saw a guy lying face up in the bushes next to his bike covered in small cuts and dirt. We just walked by him and I was like "WTF?"
Quote by 51VH50
i totally agree with you, i would have definetely helped the guy. i mean it sounded like he needed it. but dont you think it wasnt wise of him to just walk into a street. i mean that doesnt just happen.
Ever hear of dementia? Or drunkeness? There are a great many things that can cause people to become disoriented enough to do things that we think of as stupid.
you can't blame the peaple for not getting involved, cause what your not taking into perpsective is that this is in conneticut, so they all probley think he's just some junky, and it really isn't a good idea to get involved with there crazy habits. But this is really sad.
i didn't watch the video cause i'm too lazy to click on it but I think I have an Idea of which

video your refering to.

so i'm going to answer your question of WHat would I do?

Just Jerk off!
Quote by young one
you can't blame the peaple for not getting involved, cause what your not taking into perpsective is that this is in conneticut, so they all probley think he's just some junky, and it really isn't a good idea to get involved with there crazy habits. But this is really sad.

A 78 year old junkie? That doesn't happen, junkies don't last that long.