Been playing acoustic for a while and have a good S&P steel string guitar.

I want to venture into classical guitar and I am wondering whether to get a proper nylon string classic guitar. Is it worth it? If so which would you reccomend?

I'm not looking to go into ridiculously deeply but would like to be a decent classical player Looking for something around £100 £150.
Its funny because i went through the same process like a half a year ago and i decided to purchase a Yamaha CG111C for 200$ (its a proper nylon classical guitar) and it was worth every cent. I would recomend buying something similar if you really want to delve into that style of music (yamaha makes good guitars for their price)
Quote by 2112lifeson2112
Its funny because i went through the same process like a half a year ago and i decided to purchase a Yamaha CG111C for 200$ (its a proper nylon classical guitar) and it was worth every cent. I would recomend buying something similar if you really want to delve into that style of music (yamaha makes good guitars for their price)

definately get the cg111c .. i personally have the cg111s which is the spruce top model but i wish i had the cedar top one
I would also suggest the Yamaha CG111C. I own one that I am very satisfied with.
"There but for fortune go you or I"- Phil Ochs