Well the title says it all....i shall start this off then, For me the stupidest thing ive done was on wednesday, some gangsta ass preppy fag called me a gay emo (im not emo....im metal head) i said "uhh im not emo...." and he said "yea ur a ****ing pussy you couldnt fight your way out of a paper bag" i punched the brick wall to my left 5 times as hard as i could...was bleeding quite a bit...i said "am i still a pussy?" and he was like "no..." and walked away, the only reason i think this is stupid is cuz now i cant play guitar worth **** for a while cuz i ****ed my hand up
Quote by Lasyk
(im not emo....im metal head)

This is the stupidest thing I've heard all week.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I actually can't understand what you're saying

If you're asking me what the stupidest thing I've done this week is:

Come onto UG when I should be studying.
Thats a stupid I woulda punch that stupid Gang-banger into the ground and pissed over him. I haven't done anything retarded or stupid this week. YET.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
I was sitting in front of my PC, with one leg on my chair and my head resting on my knee. Then, I had to sneeze so I closed my eyes and moved my head a bit back (like you usually do when you're gonna sneeze) and then WHAM, slammed my head on my knee

I felt so stupid..
Quote by Tomo J O
Thats a stupid I woulda punch that stupid Gang-banger into the ground and pissed over him. I haven't done anything retarded or stupid this week. YET.

lol i wanted to....he was this big ass black dude....im a skinny ass white boy lmao
I forgot to bring home my algebra book to study for exams.

I ended up getting 96 percent anyway but at the time I felt retarded.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Xiaoxi

Not really. Theres a huge difference between emo and metalhead.
drunk 4 beers
1 bottle o jagermeister
2 johny colas and didn't throw up

i should have...
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
Quote by Xiaoxi

dude hows it stupid, i dont even look emo...ive got long hair and i wear heavy metal band shirts every day (then pink floyd shirts like today )
Quote by Lasyk
dude hows it stupid, i dont even look emo...ive got long hair and i wear heavy metal band shirts every day (then pink floyd shirts like today )

emoooooo
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by surge666
i broke my wrist

+1
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by HaKattack
emoooooo

emos wear skinny jeans, have emo slices, cut themselvs, listen to gay ass emo music, cry about there life....i do and have none of that
Quote by aaron6890
oh i win, i made a joke about quantum mechanics infront of the fairer sex. then got in trouble because i kept hitting my head on the desk after i had realized what i said.

Please do share said joke. I'm always up for some physics humor.

Most stupid thing I've done was done just a few minutes ago, set the volume to 6 on my new amp (65 watt Fender) and played Even Flow. My ears are still ringing, suprised they aren't bleeding. It sounded too good to stop and turn it down.
Quote by Burnt Ice
Not really. Theres a huge difference between emo and metalhead.

That's not what's stupid about it.

Quote by Lasyk

Yes. Okay. You're very metal. Not even a person anymore. Just metal. Congrats.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by surge666
i broke my wrist

well thats stupid alright...at least i dont think ive broken anything in my hand lol...cut up my knuckles from smashing a brick wall...

to all you fags that will call me an meo for having cuts on my knuckles...please **** yourselves
Told a girl who had been kind of kicked out of home, was sleeping at different friends places, only had sleept 1 hour and had ran out of money - that she looking kind if un-washed ...

didn't realize how rude extreamly it was, until after I had said it.
Hate those days, when your mouth is faster than your brain.
Quote by wgpguy

Most stupid thing I've done was done just a few minutes ago, set the volume to 6 on my new amp (65 watt Fender) and played Even Flow. My ears are still ringing, suprised they aren't bleeding. It sounded too good to stop and turn it down.

ahahha i put my peavey TNT 150 bass amp up to max in my basement at 3/4 volume...i swear to god my hair blew back
Quote by Xiaoxi
That's not what's stupid about it.

Yes. Okay. You're very metal. Not even a person anymore. Just metal. Congrats.

ehmmmm metal isnt an adjective dude....its a hard object and a type of music....
Quote by wgpguy

if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to observe it does it make a sound? no it doesnt exist!

which isnt in itself that bad of a joke, but then we talked about chemistry and this little gem slipped out.

why did the chemist go to the dentist? he wanted to find his molar mass!
Quote by Lasyk
ehmmmm metal isnt an adjective dude....its a type of music....

It's ironic how you acknowledges this, yet this whole concept eludes you in reality.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by aaron6890
if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to observe it does it make a sound? no it doesnt exist!

which isnt in itself that bad of a joke, but then we talked about chemistry and this little gem slipped out.

why did the chemist go to the dentist? he wanted to find his molar mass!

Thats awesome man... lol
Quote by Lasyk
cut themselvs

^Not all emo people cut themselves, and not all people who cut themselves are emo. Don't talk about things you don't understand, and by the way, you can't be an emo kid because true emo died back in '95. Grow up and don't listen to the labels people put on you, and don't make threads on UG on how you are br00t4lz MeTaLz, nobody respects you now. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a show to go see.
Quote by Lasyk
ehmmmm metal isnt an adjective dude....its a hard object and a type of music....

yea no kiddin man..but u said you "are" metal..so do you mean you are a hard object and a type of music? You can be emo, since emo can also be used as an adjective..u cant be metal..you can like metal but you cant "be" metal..
Quote by Lasyk

well, then, if you're a metalhead, either your head is made of iron or it's made of pure sound. neither of which seems very desireable to me. i don't think anyone in this forum really cares how much of a "metalhead" you are. (see above posts for proof)

EDIT: ^^^that too
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
i left my graphics folder on the bus so i whent on an hour and a half bus ride to the place they keep all the lost property, got off the bus and the place is closed, get the same bus home. cost a fiver in bus fair aswell. would of been a waste if it was open anyway because my friend saw it on the bus and gave it to me yesterday
Yeah... what you did sounds like the stupidest thing I've heard all week TS.

Can't think of much I've done this week that was stupid... maybe eating at that Asian food buffet today...
I jumped on my bed, and I hit my head on a shelf above the said bed.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
put the sugar in the MILK
and the tea down the sink :/
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by Burnt Ice
Ignorant Loseerrrrrrrr

Fuck off it was just a jokeeeeee

Quote by Lasyk

Metals aren't always hard. As a matter of fact, most pure metals are pretty much useless because they're too soft and brittle.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by aaron6890
oh i win, i made a joke about quantum mechanics infront of the fairer sex. then got in trouble because i kept hitting my head on the desk after i had realized what i said.

I can relate to that.
Quote by babakkatt
Whats wrong with asking a girl what kind of cheese she likes?

LOUD NOISES
This thread is so full of phail it hurts my eyes to look at. your an absolute retard for punching the wall, the guy probably sensed how much you phail and didnt want to catch AIDS from you. next time, dont deface a perfectly good wall with your AIDS ridden blood and just try being normal. Im on the gang members side.
Quote by sSyLc
Who's Ug?
Quote by Lasyk
well thats stupid alright...at least i dont think ive broken anything in my hand lol...cut up my knuckles from smashing a brick wall...

to all you fags that will call me an meo for having cuts on my knuckles...please **** yourselves

dude, just say **** you to the kykes that call you emo. if your not emo, be secure enough to take it. i got **** about **** like that to, by peoples defination of "emo" these days, billie joe armstrong would be emo. no one knows thier **** anymore unfortunatly
HiMyNameIsMatt