hello. i play dragonfable (im a dragonlord and everything) but i really want the guardian armor. if anyone who is a guardian on adventurequest would be kind enough to let me use their username and password on dragonfable to get the armor, it would be greatly aprreciated. i promise you tht i will not play AQ using ur account, i only want the guiardian armor in DF. please, someone help me out.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
ive got some under armour
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
sorry, forgot to mention tht i need the AQ guardian account to get the armor in dragonfable.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
lol
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
games like these should have tutorial sites or related forums i would imagine. have you looked?
i haven't the faintest idea what any of that means.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
lol dude i played that game for like 5 minutes....and lost interest lmao, i bet if i got drunk and tried again.............I NOW HAVE MY PLAN FOR TONIGHT!!!!
your what hurts?
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Dude!!!! WTF MAN!!!!!!!!! You need to get out more........more over, wtf are you on about?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

this thread must be on a
Quote by KaMiKaZi90
"Mr. Owl? How many strokes does it take to make my little man explode?"
"Lets find out! One! Two! Three!"
*Crunch*
""
Quote by Lasyk
lol dude i played that game for like 5 minutes....and lost interest lmao, i bet if i got drunk and tried again.............I NOW HAVE MY PLAN FOR TONIGHT!!!!

Biggest waste of beer. Ever.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
hahah this is so lame if youthought mmos where bad how about a flash rpg haha
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------