I was going to post some grandiloquent, drawn-out story, but the Pit doesn't have the patience to read such things.

Here's the account in a nutshell: I went to pick up the new Opeth album today, Watershed, because I didn't have the time until now. I've been listening to the album non-stop and enjoying one of my favorite hobbies, studying artwork. I started with the cover, taking notes.

Then, I moved onto the back.

Many Opeth fans probably already have the album and know the track listing, but, for those who don't, the third track is called "The Lotus Eater." However, as listed on the back of the album, it is apparently "The Louts Eater." I keep looking it over. It doesn't change at all.

Not really a big problem with me, but do any of you, who didn't download the album, see the same error?

I'm not an Opeth fan but I find stuff like that quite amusing.
I wonder if it's in the same on the pressing in every country?
Like I would suspect that the US/Europe editions won't both have that mistake. But I could be wrong... Be interesting to find out
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
I would have said: "And that's why USA continues to be severly mocked"

But this isn't the finest of our moments.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
that happened to me on my south of heaven cd case, it says read between the lies but ive seen read between the lines when i look up the lyrics/tab
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
yea ive seen it happen on some of my friends cd cases, just usually a full sheet of the cd art gets messed up somehow